The Chase

Y/N POV

Today is my first day back to school after the fight and some things happened, like y'all remember Odessa right yeah she moved, she didn't want to have anything on her background so her and her family moved and to be a Buck with you I'm happy, I don't have anybody Messing with me and i don't have to worry about any drama, Y/B/N is coming back next week so I'm kind of here by myself but not all by myself the twins are here but it's going to be a little awkward because of the Dennys incident so yeah but right now I'm heading to my first hour class.

"Ayo Y/N/N" I hear a Manly voice behind me and foot steps "oh hey Nate" I say "hey, umm how you doing" he says while shoving his hands in his pocket "umm I'm doing good, u" I say "umm ok, how doja's is her neck ok" he asks and I laugh a little "yeah her neck is ok" I say "ay look I got to get to class so see at lunch" I say "yea for sure" he say "ok bye" I say and I run to my first hour class.

It's now my last class before lunch and I'm so ready to go, and as soon as I said that my prayers have been answered and the bell rings, I shove my books in my backpack and put it on my back and Head out the class but as soon as I was about to go Mrs.Green calls me and I turn around and she tells me to come over "yes mrs.green" I say "um yes Y/N I just wanted to let you know that your kind of behind in my class" she says while looking at me "so I was wondering if you can come after school so you can catch up a little bit" she says while smiling at me "umm yeah that fine with me" I say "ok" she says and we kind of just had a little silent moment "umm mrs.green can I go now" I say awkwardly "oh yes" she says and I begin to walk to the door when I hear her say "and don't forget to come after class" she says and I turn around and nod my head.

I'm running to the cafeteria to get some lunch before it's over but as I was running I run into something hard and I full down and I look up to see who I hit "DAMN WATCH WHE-" he says but he stops when he looks at me "oh what's good Y/N/N" steel says, Steel is the Captain of the football team and some how where friends but we're more like associates then anything "why are you such in a rush" he says while holding his head out for me to take it and I do "well I was trying to get-" but before I can say anything the Bell rings and that mean lunch is over "damn" I say "um I got a Banana and A bottle of water if you want it" he says "umm yeah" I say, he might look aggressive and mean on the Field but he's actually a nice guy and he's Smart too.

"Here" he says while closing his locker and giving me the banana and water bottle "thanks men I don't know how to repay you" I say "you don't have to it's coo, now get to class before you be late" he says and I go to my next class. It's my last class of the day thank you lord but I still have to stay at school..."damn" and as soon as I said that the bell rings and I get up and head to Mrs. Green class, I go in the classroom and see a hand full of people in the class room so I just take a sit, Mrs.Green gives us a paper with some things we need to work on so I get started.

I'm now walking home from school but I decided to stop at a corner store real fast to get some snacks, "is that all" he says while checking out my things "yep I think that's it" I say while going in my pocket to get my wallet "ok 8.56" he says and I pull out a 10 dollar bill "ok here's your change" he says while giving me my change "thanks" I say while getting my bag "have a good day" he says "you too" I say, it's starting to get dark so I speed walk but as I'm walking I see a SUV following me so I decided to take a turn to see if there really following me, I take a turn and they do the same so I decided to run and as I was running the car started to speed up so I took a cut in between two houses and I stay there, after a while I see the SUV driving slowly like there looking for somebody...like looking for me.

After a while I don't see the truck anymore so I decided to take the chance to run home and that's what I did, I make it home and I'm out of  breath "hey baby is that you" I hear my mom say "yes Ma it's me" I say while taking off my shoes " ok well dinner is in the oven I made your favorite" she says and I smile to myself "ok Ma thank you" I say while I Head to the kitchen, I get my food out the oven and I warm it up and after it's done I go to the table and eat, I go upstairs and take my clothes off and get in the shower, as I was in the shower I try to think who was in the SUV and why was they chasing me.

After I get out the shower I put on some underwear and a bra and then some shorts and a shirt and then I head to bed still thanking why the SUV was chasing me.

Hey y'all, who y'all think in that SUV and why are they chasing Y/N