The Girl

At the bar

Jake:"Let me guess. An Irish coffee with a round of drinks for everyone else."

Mathew:"N-no. I'll just have the cheapest thing. I just got fired."

Jake:"Yea the bar ain't doing too good either. I think I might have to sell to the book store next door."

Mathew:"Never mind about the drink. Take this, I know it ain't much but it's all I have. I what this bar to stay alive," he said slamming down a $20

He walked his way out of the bar. He walked past a woman wearing nothing but a security guard top, a hat, and a pair of panties.

Mathew:"Hey mam. Is your job hiring. I am in need of a new job."

Veronica:"Oh hello~ We are looking for a new night watch. My name's Veronica, my friends call me purple girl. Go to this address at 12:00 AM."

Mathew:"Oh how rude of me. My name's Mathew. See you at 12."

At 12 AM.

Mathew:"Veronica... Purple girl... I'm here for the night watch job."

Purple Girl:"Ah Mathew Follow me." she said entering a run-down Baby's Pizza World.

They entered an old elevator.

Announcer:"Thanks to the skyrocketing success of Freddy Fazebear's Anime Convention, and the equally great yet tragic closing helped boost the fame of Baby's Pizza-"it said being interrupted by Veronica.

Purple Girl:"Basically FFAC's fame made BPW start on easy street. And after a tragic event, it turned to Baby's Anamtronic Rental. Here's my number, call when you're ready for a date."

The elevator doors opened and a Mathew crawled through the small vent.