The First Shift

Announcer: "You will see to your left, Ballora gallery. Press the red button to view inside.' click' It seems that Ballora doesn't want to come on stage, press the blue button to give a controlled shock."

Mathew: "No. That might damage the animatronics. Fine 'click'. I am sorry Ballora." *I am talking to an animatronic. I'm going crazy.*

Announcer: "To your right is Foxy cove, home of Funtime Foxy. Check if Funtime Foxy is on stage. 'click' It seems Funtime Foxy needs some encouragement."

Mathew: "I feel like I'm not encouraging them, I am just frying their circuits.' click'"

Announcer: "Great now head into the circus gallery vent."

Announcer: "Now press the- It looks like the power will have to be restarted."

Mathew: "It's dark. Hello, anybody?" *What am I doing no ones-*

???: "Hello. You don't know who I am. But trust me, I am here to help. The announcer is going to come back and say you must do a manual restart. DO NOT FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS! Go through Ballora Gallery SLOWLY and SILENTLY."

10 minutes

Announcer: "It seems that you must do a manual reboot of the power. Head through Ballora Gallery as fast as possible. Good luck."

Mathew tries to crawl through Ballora Gallery until-

Ballora: "Someone is here. I can; hear them."

Mathew: *RUN RUN RUN!*

Ballora: " I may not be able to see you but I can hear you."

Without looking Mathew bumps into Ballora.

Mathew*F***!*

Ballora: "Well hello~ You're the new night guard? How about you stay in here instead."Mathew: "Sorry ma'am. I'd love to but I need to restart the power." *PLEASE LET ME GO!*

Ballora: "Fine. But when you're done. You're staying with me~"

Mathew: "Thank you, madam."

He crawls his way to the power modules in the breaker room.

Announcer: "Be incredibly silent, the animatronic in this room is sound activated, so try not to make any loud noises like this. 'plays an air horn.' Good luck in there."

Mathew: "What a d***."

???: "Who's there. It's dark."

Note: "In case of emergency, play tape."

He pressed play and a high pitched little girl voice played.

Tape: "Don't worry, I think it was just a mouse."

???: "Really. I'm not falling for that. My prototype, maybe. But me, no."

Mathew: "Listen, ma'am? I just need to restart the power and I will be out of your hair."

???: "Not until I know who you are."

Mathew: "My name is Mathew. I'm the new nightguard."

Funtime Freddy: "Aw, you sound like a strong man~ Name's Funtime Freddy. How about you stay with me tonight~"

Mathew: "Sorry when I head out Ballora is going to keep me. Maybe next time the power goes off."

Funtime Freddy (from now on her name is F Freddy. I'm lazy): "If I can't have you all night then I'll just play with you now,"

Mathew: "Play?"

He then got tackled with her breast aimed for his face. While the power was going, she was french kissing him with her breast pushing on his chest.

Few hours later.

F Freddy: "See ya soon sweet lips~"

Mathew: *Thank god that's finally over.*

Ballora: "Where you think you're going big boy~"

Mathew: *OH F**K*

After a few hours of... that. The bells chimed, the workday had ended.