𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟰

"Uh

"Uh.. it's the middle of class," the teacher looked at you three.

Takemichi came out of his classroom to see a bunch of guys bruised up on the floor.
"Uh..what am I looking at right now..?"
"Huh?" Draken looked at him. "You mean all this trash? Well they pissed me off, so I beat them up."

Draken looked at them and pointed at the floor. "All of you, line up over here."

They all got up quickly and laid down in order.
"Y/n-chin~! Hold my hand," Mikey smiled.
"Huh.. ok..?"

He lead you up on all the guys and made you step on them with him. "M-mikey!"
Your sister glared at him and crossed her arms. "Hmph!"
"Ain't this fun, Y/n-chin?"
"No, it's rude.."

'Tormenting people is an every occurrence for these guys,' Takemichi thought. 'To them, it's the same as washing their face everyday.'

You stepped off of all the guys and quickly bowed to apologize to them. "I'm really sorry!"
The guys looked up at you and some of them started blushing.
"It's alright!"
"W-we're fine!"
"Step on me again.."

Mikey intertwined his hand with you. "Let's go, there's no need to apologize. They deserve it."
S/n quickly ran up to you guys and tried pulling you away from him. "Hmm hmm!!"
"I-it's okay, S/n. You can hold my other hand."

"You feeling okay?" Draken put his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.
"W-well I'm just surprised.."
"You're free today, aren't you?" Mikey asked him.
"Err.. well, not really."
"Let's go hangout for a while."

There were students behind you guys whispering.
"Woah, Hanagaki is friends with Mikey?!"
"Idiot, You're being too loud! They're gonna hit us again."
"We actually have someone that awesome at our school?"
"Those two girls are so pretty!"
"I know right?!"
"Hey, hold it right there!"

You all turned back to the feminine voice that was yelling behind you. Oh, it was Hina! She walked up to Mikey and slapped him.
"O-oh!" You looked at her in disbelief.
"Hmm hm!" S/n clapped her hands.
"Takemichi, Y/n, S/n! Let's go. Don't let these people tell you what to do. I'll protect you guys!"

You saw her hands shaking. 'Aw.. even though she's scared, she wants to protect her friends. She has such a kind heart..'
"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Draken glared at her. "I'll murder you! You think you can slap someone and leave? Don't make me laugh."
"Lately Takemichi-kun has been coming home with wounds. If it was because of you, I'll never forgive you."

Takemichi suddenly grabbed Draken's shoulder. You felt S/n's head fall onto your arm and stopped paying attention to the scene in front of you. Your sister is much more important. "You feeling sleepy?"
"Mmh.."
"Hehe, okay. You can go in your box soon, okay?"

"And here I thought we're gonna be friends," Mikey said. "Well then, Takemicchi. How do you wanna die?"
"Just promise.. promise you won't lay a hand on Hinata!"
"Huh..? I don't give a damn about her!" Mikey's hand turned into a fist. Before he can hit Takemichi, you held his hand.
''She's fast,' Draken thought.
"It's okay, Y/n-chin! I was just joking. Takemichi, you dummy. I will never lay my hands on a girl!"

"You actually managed to threaten me, Takemicchi." Draken glared at him.
"Ah, I'm really sorry!"
"No worries, just surprised. People these days don't stand up for girls like that."

"Ah.. so these guys are your friends?" Hina sweat-dropped.
"Yeah.."
"I'm really sorry!" She quickly bowed.
"No worries, it was one hell of a slap, though."

While they weren't looking, S/n quickly went into her box.

"I'll get going now!" Hina waved to you guys.
"What about our date?" Takemichi asked.
"We can cancel for now, you have fun with your friends!"
"Bye-bye!" Mikey waved at her. "Next time make sure you don't hit me."
Hina bowed to him and ran back inside of the school.
"Let's go, guys! Ah, Y/n-chin, where's S/n?"
"Don't worry about it! But, I do have to get going now. I promised Shinobu-san I'll be back for training, just wanted to check up on Takemichi and Hinata."
"Oh, yeah! Thank you, Y/n." Takemichi smiled at you. "Take care!"
"Bye!" You quickly vanished.

'Training?' The two Toman members questioned.
'Who is she..?'
'She's pretty interesting, I'll make sure to find out more about her!'

?''She's pretty interesting, I'll make sure to find out more about her!'