Chapter 4-Kanao Tsuyuri

It was finally Friday. That ment I could take a break from Yuko and clinginess. I walked to my next class as i hear a whisper from my classroom.

I walked inside and headed to my seat. The bell rang and students were in their seats. The teacher began explaining everything.

"Today we will have a new classmate. Please treat her well"He said. And the door opened. Jaws dropped.

"Hello Everyone!My name is Kanao Tsuyuri

"Hello Everyone!My name is Kanao Tsuyuri. I hope we can all be friends and get along!"She said with a beam.

Kanao went to sit in front of me. And the lesson started.
I started taking notes.

~after~

The lesson was done and people were giving Kanao instructions for the classroom and the entire school.
I was packing my things to leave for the end of the day.

"Then, oh wait you gotta go to our Class President! Zenitsu Agatsuma!He can get you all situated on the study books!When is the right time to study and Where" A male student said to Kanao.

"He is about to leave!you will hardly ever see him around!
You can find him Bike riding,berry picking or studying in the library or sketching...or reading"He confirmed.

I walked out of the Classroom and to see Nezuko and Tanjiro.

"Oh hey look!ZEEENITTSUU!"Nezuko exclaimed and ran to hug me.

"How was your math class?"She asked me looking up.
"It was pretty fun."I answered.
"Wanna go out for ice cream?"Tanjiro suggested

"Sure"I replied and we all went out.

I hope you liked this chapter!I really like writing this Zenzuko Fanfiction!And bye my lovely readers!AND STAY RIGHTEOUS!

Word count:287 words