Chapter 5-Confession

It was Saturday. I wanted to go see nezuko and see what she was up to. I went to her house and knocked on the front door.

Tanjiro opened up the door. "Oh good morning Zenitsu!"He greeted with a smile. Sometimes i think im going to go blind at some point. I walked in with my bag.

"I hope you don't mind me spending another night"I said setting my stuff down on the table. Tanjiro had stars in his eyes.

"Zenitsu!When did you lear how to draw so well?"He said with a smile.

"You drew Nezuko!"Tanjiro Beamed at me

"Tanjiro?Are you talking to yourself again?"Nezuko asked as she came down the stairs.

"No in fact Zenitsu came over to spend the night"Tanjiro Replied.

"Zeenitsuu!!!!"Nezuko Exclaimed as she ran to hug me. I swore she is always cheerful when she sees me...

"Come on! I wanna show you something!"Nezuko said
"Tanjiro, come and get me if something weird happens"I said worried...(yall know the last time 😏)

"Umm Zenitsu?"Nezuko said nervously
"Yeah?"I replied as i sat down on the bed with her.
"I—well let me just show you"And She pushed me into her breasts and hugged me.

"N-nezuko!"I tried. But she just hugged me tighter.
"I love you..."Nezuko said as she pulled me out and kissed me.

Nezuko POV/
(He tastes like watermelon) (He is so sweet) (He tastes like honeycomb and strawberry and watermelon) (Zenitsu is so cute when he is nervous!)

Nezuko breaks the kiss.

I lie down and soon i fell asleep.

Wordcount:275 words