The wait

Izukus pov

I waited till the week was over waiting to see my sho classes went on like normal although mic taught instead of Shota. Although my classmates tried to comfort me, hell even kaachan tried i was still sad having to return to our dorm room everyday how could I not cry I miss him everyday 

Time skip

The week was almost over one more day till I could hopefully see my Shota. I was returning to our dorm room looking down but as soon as I entered, I was grabbed and hugged from behind not knowing who it was I tried to get out of the grip till I heard a deep voice tell me "Hey now is that ay way to treat someone who just got back from the hospital" I turn around to see my sho I hugged him so fast and cried as I said through tears "I thought you would never wake up" "shhhh I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere" he let me cry in his arms till I fell asleep I woke up in bed seeing an empty room thought it was all a dream and started to cry until the door opened and I saw Sho. He looked panicked when he saw me in tears "What happen? are you ok?are you hurt?" I hugged him and said "I'm fine I just thought I dreamt it all, I love you "that day we spent it watching movies and cuddling because sho was still recovering I helped him do everything although to his reluctance. As we were cuddling sho turns and says "when I'm done recovering, I'm gonna give you a special reward for being so kind and helping me" when he said that I blushed and buried my head in his chest.                                                                                               The next day me and Shota walked to class holding hands as we entered the class everyone was happy to see Shota was better and to see I'm not sad anymore. The day went on and when we got back shot practically pounced on me.