relization and confession

Izuku POV
I wake up and remember the previous night events 'aizawa is my soulmate'I reluctantly get dressed and go to class since the uniforms have long sleeves no one will see the mark especially "him" I dont talk to my friends that much today I just write in my new notebook about eraserhead class starts and aizawa keeps staring at me when class is over for the day I try to get out key word "try"."midoryia stay after class" aizawa says and I here a bunch of oohs just my luck "y-yes mr aizawa" I say nervous "you know last night my arm started to sting and when I looked there I saw a green cat on my arm and you are the only one with green hair" he says "show me you mark" "b-but mr aizawa-" I start then he cuts me off "show me" so I take off my shirt and his eyes go wide I close mine just waiting for rejection then I feel a hand on my face and his lips on mine HE'S KISSING ME I melt in the kiss it was so loving and warm he pulls back "I'm so glad i found you" he says "your moving in with me let's go tell nezu" "o-ok" as we walk to principal nezu's office aizawa held my hand he knocked on the door and we heard a faint "come in" we walked in "ah I have been expecting you two I guess you are here to ask me something " nezu says "yes we want to move into my room" aizawa says"very well I just need you two to sign this document saying you are soulmates" nezu said we sign it and go to my dorm to pack aizawa was surprised "I thought you would have all might everything" "well I thought since I was turning 17 I should change it" so we packed up my clothes and other stuff and headed to his room and unpacked.