~Sun's break down~

The whole day you had been busy with kids that came for your own little daycare. It was a huge mess but with some help of the boys you managed and earned some money.
Sun had been going after children to clean their messes and when it got too much, Moon would help him out while you were busy with money business. You helped them out too but you wwere just busy with two things at a time.
When you were finally finished and the kids were all gone it was around 7 pm.

You sighed, dropping yourself on the couch.
Moon dropped himself next to you and grabbed your wrist to put your hand on his head as a reward for working hard, so you stroke his head. He leaned his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes, enjoying the little peaceful moment after the loud kids.
Sun also sat down on at your other side.
You were about to stroke his head too but he jumped up again.
"Time to clean up!"

"Sun, we can do that later. Aren't you a little tired at least?"
You asked him.

He looked a little hesitant but smiled at you.
"No, no, I'm good! I'll clean, you two can go and rest now."

He walked into the kitchen to go get cleaning supplies.
"I'll help you later okay Sunny? I just need a while to rest."

"Don't worry, I'll manage!"
He came back with cleaning supplies and started cleaning.

"Hey Moon, wanna play a board game together?"
You noticed Sun look back for a second but he quickly continued with what he was doing.
"Sure."

You took him to the closet and opened the drawer in which you had some games.
"Which one do you like?"
You asked, letting him choose.
He crouched down and rummaged through the boxes, trying to find something he liked.
You turned around as you noticed Sun had stopped moving by the lack of sound.
He was there with his mop, staring at you two but panicked and quickly continued when he saw you looking.
You sighed and walked over to him, putting an arm aroud his shoulders.
"Do you want to join?"

"No, no I'm cleaning."

"Sun, come on, it can wait."

He shook his head. "You don't understand. I have to clean."

You gave him a confused look.
"Well.. I'll help you when I'm ready. don't rush yourself okay?"

You said, giving him a shoulder pat.
He nodded.
You turned around and as you reached Moon, he had just picked a game.
Gooseboard. It was an old game that was once your grandma's. 
"Let's play this?"

"Sure." You took him to the table and prepared the game before you both started playing.
You kept hearing sighs from Sun and he kept glancing over to you.
You tried to shrug it off since you tried to get him to join you earlier but he refused.

You just continued playing. Moon seemed to be enjoying it as he kept making happy noises every time he had a step in his advantage.
But then your pawn ended up on a box which meant drop dead and you'd have to start over.
You yelped a little 'no', the dices rolled off he table and fell on the ground, which scared Moon and made him push over a vase with flowers that was right next to him.
It was a stupid place since you could've expected it to happen if someone sat there, but you being stupid didn't change it so now it fell over and broke.
"S- sorry.."
Moon said.

You laughed and pet his head.
"No worries. Are you okay? No water between your parts?"

He shook his head.
"Good-"

"No, no, no, no, no, what did you do?! It's a mess!" Sun dropped everything in his hands and stood there nailed to the ground. He looked terrified.

"Sun, what's going on? it's just some water and glass. I'll clean it up, it's okay."

"No, no it's not okay! It's everywhere.. it's everywhere!"
He covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"Sunny?"
You walked over to him and put your hand on his shoulder. 
That was it. His arms fell limp and his knees gave in.
He collapsed. Just before he hit the ground you managed to catch him.
"Sunny? Sun what's going on?!"

Moon came walking towards you too as he was getting worried, but he froze before he even reached you.
You looked up and, he too, looked terrified now.
"M- Moony? Hey.. what's happening?"

He tried to talk but only a soft whimper left his mouth.
You took a step towards him and pulled him in for a hug.
"What's going on..? I'm confused.."

"H- he- Sun just turned off."

You let go of him and quickly sat sun down to look at his eyes, and like moon said, the lights in his eyes were out, which meant he was turned off.
"I- is he dead? Can you turn him on again? Is he gone?!"
Moon started crying and shaking Sun's body.

You pulled him away from Sun and let him cry in your chest.
"Don't worry, I'll get him back. I got you back too didn't I? We can do this. There's no need to panic."
He nodded.
You let him calm down for a little before you let him go.
"Help me bring him to the table please?"

Even though you meant to ask him for help, he effortlessly picked him up by himself and walked after you to the crafting table.
He placed him down with his back against the wall.
You crawled onto the table as well and let him lean forward.
"Could you hold him in place like this?"
You asked Moon.

He nodded and kind of hugged him to keep him in this position.
You pushed the reset button which should get him to restart but it didn't work.
"Okay one sec. I'm gonna inspect his wires."

You unscrewed the little plate from his wire box to open it, and just like you expected, a few wires had burnt through and broke, exactly the ones that got him to start up.
"It's easy to fix Moon, he'll be back in an hour. I just have to change his wires in here. I'm sure I can get him to turn on after that."

You heard him let out a sigh of relief.
You jumped off the table and rummaged through one of the table's drawers until you found some extra wires.
"Got it."

You always kept the most important parts extra since you needed them with you. So you had these here as well.
You climbed back on the table and used tongs to pull out the broken wires.
Then you replaced them with the new ones and made sure to connect them with the right buttons or parts again.
"Done."

You closed the wire box and pushed the restart button before you let his body rest back against the wall.
You saw 3 dots in his eyes which meant he was downloading.
"See, he's busy downloading his chip again. He'll be back in like.. 30 minutes. Feel better?"
You asked Moon.

He laughed a little as he wiped away his tears.
"Is this how Sun felt when I was gone?"

You smiled.
"We both did."

"He didn't even know me back then.."

"Yes, but.. you were always a part of him. Of course he felt incomplete without you."

"Incomplete.. Yes that's it."

You chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Let's just hope that never happens again, right?"

He nodded.
"Now how about we do some cleaning before he wakes up. I think he's got a slight form of Ataxophobia. We should help him out, don't you think?"
Moon nodded and so you both finished what Sun had started.

You had just put the flowers in a new vase while Moon was busy wiping some windows when the hallway door opened.
You placed the flowers on the table where it was a little safer and before you even got to turn around, you heard a thud.

Actually turning around, you saw Sun was awake and the oh so worried Moon had literally jumped on him to welcome him back.
"Careful Moon, he just woke up."

"Sorry."

Sun giggled and hugged him back to keep him from getting up.
Well, he had always loved hugs.
"How are you feeling Sunny? You just burnt through there. Was is stress?"

He looked a little hesitant on how to answer.
"We guessed you had a slight form of Ataxophobia. Could we be right?"

He nodded.
"I'm sorry. I just panicked there and before I could explain, everything turned black. That was scary.."

"I know. But we got you back in just about an hour, so you didn't miss a lot. Moon was worried about you though."

He made some noises which he did when he felt awkward and Sun hugged him tighter.
"You were worried about me? You adorable little gremlin!" 
You tried your best not to laugh at Moon.

"W- well you were just gone. I thought you died.. or something like that.."

"I kind of did."

Moon's head shot up from Sun's chest to look at his face if he was serious.
"But! Our smart Y/n always knows what to do!"
Welp there you went.
He tackled you and got you to fell on top of them to get you in for a group hug.

"Jeez Sun, you just made me think I would die."
______________________________________

Lolol sorry for slow updating. I am thinking about admitting myself to the hospital so that I am not a danger to myself, but at the moment I am okay. I just have a lot of stress right now with an upcoming test week and I just quit my job which went a bit difficult so I was left a bit stressed. If I don't post for the next (at least) 2 weeks, it's probably because I'm very busy with school at the moment. Also I don't have a lot of ideas anymore so if you have an idea please leave a comment. There are no wrong ideas, I just have to see if I can make something out of it lol but I would love it if there would be some suggestions so I can make a oneshot out of it. Anygays, thanks for the support and I hope you liked this part too. Have a nice day <3