a new begging

Hii and welcome to my first story!! My name is mar and I just want to say some things before you start reading!
First of all, thank you so much for reading this<33 Also, English is not my first language, so there's probably a lot of mistakes, so please, don't be embarrassed to tell me if something doesn't make sense 😭😭
That's pretty much it so I just hope all of u enjoy this. Don't forget you are loved and how amazing you are! Have a good day!! <3

The sun started to set far away. The orange and pinks tones began to flood the sky, and with that, I officially have been walking and escaping from walkers for three days non stop.

My body hurted so badly, and my feet were not longer able to walk anymore, but I couldn't stop. Not now.

I had to find somewhere to stay at least some days. The house where I've been staying for months was attacked and completely destroyed by walkers some nights ago.

I was extremely tired, and it was so cold it was difficult to keep it up. I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than 5 minutes and I was trying so hard to not lose the balance and fall.

I stopped for a moment to try to rest a little bit, when I felt a Walker coming to me really fast. I didn't have time to react so I just fell down with the walker over me.

In other situation I could end up easily with him, but in that moment I felt too weak for that. I was trying everything to stack my knife on his head (or what was left of it) but my arms didn't respond, and none of my efforts were giving results.

I started to think that I was going to die. That after everything I went through and all my efforts to survive I was going to die in the most stupid way.

After a while, I stopped trying to defend myself, because my body couldn't hold anymore. I closed my eyes and got ready for the thing to bite me and die, but that moment never happened.

"I think it's a kid" said one voice which seems to be a man's voice
"Should we take her with us?" Said now another voice.

I don't know what happened after that. I don't remember a thing. I just know that at some point I fainted and I woke up a few days later in what it looked like a nursery place.