Ohio

Awww family photo oh

Oh I forgot that you people were still here

This is place where it all happened the place where
   I was last happy... and sad.... Can't forgot scared if  
your wondering how I become this monster then keep on watching.. wait watching??? Just scroll down..

Powders POV:

"Don't worry Mr Muffins I'll come and save you...."

"MAMA"!!!!!! Yelena screams

I run over to her to see what's was wrong 
"Yelena was wrong are you ok?? My voice filled with concern.

Natasha comes over in a haste, she looks at me
"It's ok powder she just fell on her knee" sooner or later our mama comes over. "What happened?? 

"She fell on her knee" Natasha explains

"Oh you bumped your knee" Mama says

Yelena nods

"Aww come here baby" our mama gives her knee a little kiss. "There your ok come one get up there's no need for the tears ok. Pain only makes us stronger"
right you"?? She ask Natasha as she walks up to the swings".

"Mmh hmm" Natasha nods in agreement

While there having there convo I notice something in the sky.

"Hey mom look forest stars"  I state as I'm looking up at the starts glowing in the sky

"Actually powder hun the glow the glow that you see is actually from a chemical reaction called bioluminescence she says as she walks over and grabs my hand.

Bioluminfescents??? I say

She chuckles, "yea bioluminfescents"  I look back to see Natasha still looking at the bio bio oh bioluminescence I so silly I was pronouncing the word wrong.

"DINNER"!! mama yells "DINNER COME ON BIG
GIRL".

I want Mac -cheese Yelena says

"Ohh you want Mac-cheese well I want caviar and champagne"  "grab the plates and napkins set them up" mama directs all of us "oh and Powder can you grab the ranch dressing for dad"

We start eating. You might think it's rude that we don't wait for dad but we all know he won't be back till..

I don't get to finish the sentences because in walks our father

He walks past all of us not talking until Natasha says something to him I can't really make it out what she said but it seemed to go one ear and out the other when my dad pushed Natasha's head out of the way and walked back toward the table.

"How's everybody's day" he asks

I start talking first "mama taught us about lamp bugs" I say in a very exciting tone.

"Lamps bugs" he chuckles

"And I fell on my knee" Yelena says.

"But it doesn't hurt anymore" she adds

Yelena continues talking but I don't think dad notices as he's pulling mama out the room.