sweet kisses like honey lavender

Xiao x reader

fluffy + suggestive(?) (not smut) + small slow burn but gets to it as it goes on. a bit angsty but good ending.

Making is gender neutral as possible if i mess up i'm so so sorry I'll try to proof read as well :)

What is this feeling? It's warm like a Qingxin blooming its floral scent underneath the glistening sunset. Why do i feel the need to want more? have i long for such touch? only a fool would only want something that would succumb into such desire, but would that make me such fool?
.....

————————————————
{3rd pov}
Today's a calm atmosphere in Liyue
harbor. the air is crisp, the waters shine reflect off the sunset, and the people around are in such glee as pre-usual.

{First pov}
"Y/n, welcome back!" Verr Goldet greeted me. "Verr, It's nice to see you again!" I exclaimed. "Yes, i hope life is treating you well." Verr said as she smiled back at me.
Verr is one of the people whom been a loyal friend to me. She let's me stay around once in a while, helped me with financial problems and needs to support my sister overseas, and welcomes me in whenever.

"If you're looking for Xiao, he should be around here somewhere." She said smoothly "Ah..t-that's.." i couldn't help but stamper at Verr's suddenness. It caught me off guard, but she wasn't wrong though. I did want to see Xiao.

"That's why you're here, is it not?" she said, giving me the smirk. "Well, Erm- yes...you caught me. Same spot as usual, right?" i asked a bit shyly. Verr gave me an amused look and smiled "Yes same spot as usual, and don't feel timid, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you as well.

I gave Verr a slight nod, and went on my way to look for Xiao. But first, i would love to make his favorite dish first. So i went down to the kitchen. It's not like I'm scared or any of the sort, if anything, I'm excited. But I am a bit nervous though. Me and Xiao met a couple of months ago when verr first took me in.

memory flash back
  ——————————————
The way he looked out in the night sky, his calm yet mysterious aurora so captivating under the stars, and Liyue's view adding onto it. I didn't know i was looking for so long until Verr snapped me out of my hazed state.
"Missionary Y/n? Have you been brought down to earth yet?" she chuckled as she did the little walkie talkie hand motion.
"Oh, sorry! I just...who's that sitting over the balcony?" i hinted over, trying to not sound loud or obvious as possible.

"Oh, Xiao? He's been around for a very long time. It's normal not to notice, he does drop by rarely since he's busy doing his own duties as an adepti." Said Verr. "Adepti...Xiao?" I questioned. "Ah, i remember! i have heard and read stories with my sister back in Inazuma about the 5 adeptus and the last remaining Adepti, Vigilant Yaksha, Xiao."

I do feel intrigued, i don't wanna disturb the guy. I would love to be friends with him, but that would seem impossible if he's the mysterious type. "How could i become friends with him, Verr?" i asked. "Ah well, that would be the hard part since he doesn't really like being open with other people. however, you could try. I recommend you trying his favorite dish, almond tofu. you can go down the kitchen and asked Smiley Yanxiao for some help!"
——————————————
end of flashback

{First Pov}

"Alright, I've gotten the ingredients. This has became easy for me since i've been practicing on my own time, but i want to make this a bit more special tonight. Alright! i've got this off to work."

{3rd pov}

after Y/n finished their hard work and several mistakes later the almond tofu perfection has mastered.