MYG IS DANGEROUS

Next day

Our trip together was over. Yoongi wanted to extend it for a few days but I didn't wanted him to skip his office for too long. Also, I too will have to join school.
Throughout the flight, he kept apologizing for not really enjoying the trip and I assured him that it was fine. And I wasn't lying, I would prefer to know him, talk to him instead of going out on fancy dinners or something. I'm glad this honeymoon worked for us. I could see his efforts in our relationship now. He really wants to give US a chance and I couldn't be happier because I know, sooner or later he will get over Si-Woo.

I will wait for his love even if it means that I'll have to wait forever.

"Welcome home my babies!"

"Ah!! Finally, you lovebirds are back!" - jungkook.

Mom and jungkook started shouting as soon as we stepped inside. We were bombarded with all sorts of questions. They both had no regards of personal space and it was kinda cute. One after another, the questions were thrown at us, what did we ate there? How was our hotel room? Did we visit places? What did we exactly do there?!

Me and yoongi just looked at each other, not really knowing how to answer their questions.

"I won't tell you what we did, but whatever it was, it brought us closer."
Yoongi said as he smiled at me and squeezed my hand lightly that he was holding.

Just by this little action, I became red. Did I mention that I turn into a tomato whenever I blush? No? Oh, you know now then!

"Oh my hyung! What happened to you!"

Yoongi looked over at jungkook, raising his one eyebrow questiongly.

"What?"- yoongi

"You!" He shouted again pointing his finger at me now before continuing.

"What did you do to him y/n!"

"M-me?" I asked him pointing at myself.

"YES! Why is he smiling?"

"Oh!"- y/n

"Jungkook! Stop it, we are tired. Let's go y/n".
Yoongi said walking away and pulling me along. We could hear mom and jungkook laughing behind us.

I plopped myself on the bed as soon as we came inside our room.

"Tired much?" He said chuckling

"Very" I groaned.

"Then get up and change. Let's sleep early today. Hm?"
He said pulling me up and pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Fine!"

As I walked back to the room after changing, yoongi was already in bed. His eyes were closed so I thought he must be asleep. I quietly walked over to my side of the bed and got under the sheets.

"Y/n?"

I turned towards him.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I can't sleep."

"Why?"

"I just can't believe I could be so stupid to talk to you about Si-Woo. I-i mean you are my wife and I spent the whole honeymoon crying to you about my Ex! I-i'm sorry."

I turned on the light and sat up straight.
He did too.

"Look here Min Yoongi! Don't you ever feel sorry for talking about your feeling to me! Do you get that? I don't care if it's about your ex, office or anything else."

"I don't know what is wrong with me y/n. I mean, we broke up on good terms, no harsh feelings for each other but still why would I be this sad! I mean-

I held his hands in mine, carefully looking into his eyes before replying.

"It's okay to be sad about losing something that beautiful yoongi, because, sometimes happy memories hurts the most."

He didn't said anything for a while, just stared at me.

"Aren't you a little too perfect?"

I shook my head

"That's just your thinking"

"I'm so lucky to have you as my wife Min y/n."
He said and laid back down on bed, switching off the lights.

I looked over at him and laid down myself as well.

Min y/n? Did he just called me that? Or am I hearing things.

I looked at him, peacefully sleeping. How can he sleep so peacefully while snatching mine. You are not good for my heart. How dare you to have such an affect on me.

MIN YOONGI! You are a dangerous man.

I-I WILL SUE YOU!!

Ta-da....this is it for now!! I hope you enjoyed reading.

Thank you for your time...♡