🌸Open your eyes🌸

DEMON SLAYERS, my mother told me one day that people slaughtered the monsters called demons that only come out during the night, mother says father is protecting us from the scary demons

DEMON SLAYERS, my mother told me one day that people slaughtered the monsters called demons that only come out during the night, mother says father is protecting us from the scary demons. Mother says that's way dad left...

"Mother" she was planting flowers when I was picking them "MOM! can I have the flower your holding!" I said as I started to jump towards her was "I can't." Turning my head sideways at her with a confused look on my face.

"What do you mean"

"IM DEAD"

"Huh, no your not"

"OPEN YOUR EYES!"

I opened my eyes from someone shacking me, I was laying down on the cold snow path. "Are you alright!" Sitting back up I thought of the dream I had "thank god! Your awake!"

Finally getting on my feet so that I can see who helped me, and there he was, the same guy who saved me "oh...yea sorry" I apologized fast trying to run away from the boy into I felt something cold wrap around my arm pulling me back "PLEASE wait, I'm worried about what just happened, you just pasted out in the middle of  the road" 'he is right, that's kinda concerning if I saw that"

"Tanjiro komado!" He said smiling at me. 'So... bright!' I almost has to close my eyes "I will walk you home, it's not safe for a girl" Tanjiro let go of my arm to grab my hand, when he did that I flinched
"Oh sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable!" I shake my head to make sure it's alright. Thinking back on the dream I had when I pasted out, I sprinted into a run "wowwww" forgetting he was holding my hand I tried to let go but he only tighten his hold on my hands and caged up to me so that we are running side-by-side.

"Sorry, I'm April by the way!" We both were running up the snowy hill to my house "April.....PRETTY!" I blushed when he said my name was pretty "I- I'm- thank you" you stuttered to get the words out "no problem, so tell me...why are we running?" Versions of my dream flashed back "huh, I have to check something!!" Tanjiro was now in front of me, maybe because he's faster "oh ok, let's go then!" WHY!, why was he so nice, i think if you even say something mean to him he will just still be smiling!

(Time skip)

Tanjiro stopped running causing me to bump in his back "what's wrong!" I don't know, but something is off about him......
"Blood! I smell blood!!" He took my hand again before I could answer him "ahhh- wait BLOOD!!" "Yes!"

Running in front of my house, Tanjiro let go of my hand and ran inside my house "wh- what- what is happening" still on the ground out of breath, I can't even talk
"April! Stay right there!" I Heard tanjiro scream, looking up to see he has a horrifying look on his face "why are you looking at me like that..."

"Is- is this your....house April" he was using a low and sold voice "y- YES!" Starting to get more scare, sprinting off my feet to get inside my house and know why tanjiro had the scared look on his face!I went to pass tanjiro, but before I can get pass him he grabbed me by the waist, I was on the verge of crying already "LET- LEF GOOOO!" Trying to punch him, kick, bite, scream, it did nothing "April, I'm sorry" tanjiro has a dead look on his face when saying those words "what- WHAT DO YOU MEAN!"  He would not let go, pulling me in front of him he hugged me "I'm sorry! SO SORRY!" My face was buried in to his chest "what......I don't understand"

"Your- your family is dead!"

In that moment, my world stopped everything started getting blurry.... Everything

"April! Please keep your eyes-" it looks like tanjiro was screaming.... But I can't tell-

"April, don't worry about your brothers and me"

——————————————————————————————————————————

🌸sorry it took a while to post!🌸
‼️kny does not belong to me‼️