🌸 EH 🌸

April's POV:

walking up the long sturdy snowy mountain, with each step, I would stop every second to catch my breath, slowly making it up the slippery mountain...slowly because I'm really outside of shape. 'Really should have gotten in shape before this... HA' I giggled a little by my goofy thought, 'I need to really hurry before it gets dark' I stopped in my tracks to look at the sky that was a sunset by now 'WOW, it's so gorgeous' I was to deep in thought that I didn't notice the bigger figure standing over me. "HELLO!" a boy's voice interrupted me.

"EHHH!" I jumped so hard I almost fell over, but thankfully I didn't, Turning my head slowly Looking up at the person....I mean boy that saved my life down at the village?! 'What is he doing here now' I thought kinda startled by his sudden appearance still "EHHHH....EH EH EH eH eh... EHHHH" Still screaming while looking at at the boy with a worried face full with sweat because of how nervous I am, my feet and legs Trembling because of the fear "oh! Sorry for coming up on you like that!" He put his hands up in surrender while his hanafuda earrings swayed side to side "EHHHH.... I'M SO SCARED RIGHT NOW!" I yelled bending down on knees while covering my face with my knees still trembling "uh- uhhh, I'm sorry I was just going in the same direction as you and saw you struggling to make it up the mountain so I wanted to try to walk you back home so that you make it safe and sound....what kind of man will I be to let a woman walk home by herself, especially in the winter and it dark outside" right when he said the word dark I darted up looking at the sky for the second time for it to be dark already?!

I think I scared him from standing up all the sudden because he jumped a little "EH! ALREADY NIGHT, momma is going to kill me, even worse my BROTHERS" I was nearly screaming out about to run in the direction of my house....WELL I think it is the right direction. Right when I was about to sprint off to a run there was a hard and forceful tugging on my arm, I was hardly pulling back I almost fell again l, turning my head to see who's big hand that was wrapped around my upper arm for it to be the same boy that scared me with a serious look on his face "Sorry but...it's not safe for a girl to be wondering out at night, so I would like to accompany you on you walk- Well I mean run to your house to make sure you're home safe!" He said as he lets go of my arm standing up straight with a big bright smile on his face, kinda like the sun so bright I almost had to shut my eyes.

I finally got what the boy was talking about while I also stand up my straight on my feet. "eh..." was the only sound that came out of my mouth...But I guess the bright boy took my EH as the answer yes because he was already walking In front of me,
He stopped to turn in look at me as his ponytail swayed in the cold air "come on now, show me the way" he turned again and started walking again, at that I ran to catch up with the taller boy well all I looked like was a little tiny kid running to get to their parents (so they don't leave them on a accident In Walmart and accidentally go up to a stranger thinking it's one of your parents but it really is not them....)

____________________________________________________________

Sorry I got a little tired but I finally got back into writing fanfics 💀
But anyways it's like 2 am in the morning so imma head out 🏃‍♀️
Ty for the support on my motivation 👌❤️🐜🦞🦫🐛