long awaited part 2 😜

Dream boy<3

Dream boy<3

Basil and Rolli walked swiftly to the Macdonalds that was inside of Basils house. Once their bear grass grippers met the tile that rollind micdollind himself set foot on, rolli absolutely booked it. Faster than the flash, Rolli ran out of the macdonalds and out of Basils house. Basil was about to run after his new crush and friend, Rolli; but he had another event go on. He heard yelling from the other side of the hall where the stairs were. He then remembered that it was his friends, sunny and maris recital today; Mari plays the piano and sunny plays the violin. He ran down the hall to see mari and sunny..... playing FORTNITE. Thats right... fortnite. Sunny knows that basil HATES fortnite; so sunny panics and beats the SHIT out of mari and pushes her down the stairs. Basil was horrified to see what will now be his ex-best friends murdering his other.. well... ex-best friend. He then kicks funny sunny down the stairs to meet with mari. Hes relived that hes eradicated two more of the last three fortnite players that were still living. Basil turns around to leave the scene but then sees... RITA WATCHING FROM THE DOOR TO HIS OLD PEOPLE BAR.... basil knows what he has to do, in order to keep rolli to himself. He needs to KILL RITA. Basil runs after rita and grabs onto her legs, he starts screaming for his mommy poopoo... rollind miccidilland comes to the poor watermelon boys aid. Pushing rita down and kicking that bitch in the ovaries. Rita passes out... and then like... find out in part three (which is coming out in 2023 ok good night. We live in a susiety..)