Just a Mistake?

HEYYYYY UHM IVE WRITTEN BEFORE BUT LIKE IM NOT REALLY REALLY GOOD SO DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE OKAY ANYWAYS!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------###--------------------------------------------------

(Mirabel POV)

I woke up, very tired. Today is Antonio's Day, to get his gift. And I am nervous for him. I am honestly just nervous in general. Anything could go wrong and I would be really sad if something happened. Because my gift ceremony obviously wasn't perfect. And I would definitely get blamed if something were to go wrong today.. I guess I woke up late because everyone had eaten breakfast without me and everyone was working already. I didn't know what I should do because I don't have anything special to use to help at all. Other than motivation.. I was about to go upstairs but there was Abuela, standing at the top. "Hello Mirabel. Why aren't you doing anything?" She said, walking down the stairs. "Oh, well I just didn't know what I could do. I was gonna set the table this morning but nobody woke me up soo..." I mentioned, watching as she walked down the stairs, towards me. "Well.. Figure it out. I don't want you being useless and sitting around! Not like you already useless are but.." 

She seemed to mumble what she said at the end of her sentence. But I still heard it. I wasn't really surprised but still hurt by it. I really am just useless, so shes not wrong. I don't have a cool special gift. Im just a normal girl who was born in a cool family. I really don't belong in the family but yet Im still here. "Yeah.. Okay I'll do dishes or something I guess-" I said, walking away from her quickly into the kitchen. As I walked in, I saw mama in the room as Casita was washing the dishes. "Hey mama!" I said, as I just walked to the sink and signaled to Casita that I could wash the dishes instead. "Hey Mira, you woke up later today, did you get enough sleep last night hun?" She had asked, sounding worried. "Yeah," I replied to her. "Just nobody woke me up. Casita didn't either." She just replied with, "Oh."

I just continued to wash the dishes, Mama didn't seem to notice yet. "Hey why don't you let Casita wash the dishes, and you can go have fun!" She said, looking over at me. Well I guess I spoke to soon then. I hesitated to tell her what Abuela said, but I decided not to anyways. "Oh, I guess I could! I just wanted to help a little. Y'know because everyone's doing their stuff and I just kinda sit around." She smiled at me and stopped what she was doing. "Hun your perfectly fine. You have a reason why! Maybe you can help another time. But I think you should go and have fun. Today's a special day!" She said, turning back around and continuing her work. "Okay then!. Love you mama!" I said as I walked away. She didn't end up saying it back, probably because she didn't hear me.

(Changing the way Im writing things rq it will make it easier for me i think-)

I decided to go back upstairs into my room. I didn't feel like running around outside right now. Although I was still bored. I wondered what Camilo was doing, because maybe me and him could hang out a bit. Like before, when me and him were younger. Camilo was probably my favorite cousin. I walked out my room, just as I saw Abuela again. She looked kinda mad. "Mirabel! What are you doing in your room? Didn't I tell you to go be useful for once!?" I just kinda sat there for a moment. "Yeah... You did. But when I tried to-" She then cut me off. "Yeah yeah, when you tried to you were to weak and stupid to, I know!" ... "Thats not what I-.." -- "I don't care! Your just a mistake to this family. I wonder why I even still kept you here after you ruined a part of our reputation." I paused there. Just frozen. A mistake?.. "I-Im just a mistake? Thats all I am to you?.." She looked at me. "A mistake. You can't do anything right. You should honestly stop trying. Not like you ever even did try!" She walked away into her room. I stood there for a few minutes. I didn't notice how I was slightly crying until I heard a voice come from next to me. It was Camilo. "Hey, Mirabel. You alright?" I wiped my face off quickly. "Oh- yeah Im fine!" He looked at me in a worried way. "You sure?" He asked, sounding a little concerned. "Yep! Perfectly fine." I smiled at him. The smile was fake. And noticeably fake too. Camilo just smiled back. "Okay then!" He then walked off. 

(HE KNOWS...?)

After what Abuela said, I decided I should try to do something. So I swept the floors and cleaned my room up. With the help of Casita it wasn't hard. I decided to sit down and rest after, just so I had enough energy for Antonio's Gift Ceremony tonight. I then just fell asleep on my bed, which Casita covered me up with my blankets right after. :)

(TBC I FEEL LIKE THIS IS CRINGE LOL)
888 WORDS.