Pie smash ~ Bryles

MYLES POV:

So today is the last show of 2016 and i can't wait.

Every last show us boys always smash pies in the girls faces and I can't wait to see their reactions. I also can't wait to get Bri really good.

We are all getting ready and i pull her in for a final hug. "love you so much b" "love you more" and we head on stage.

Before the final pose all us boys run to get our pies.

We run back on and I smash the pie all through Briars hair and all over her face!

"MYLESSSSSS" i hear her scream and then she runs into my arms.

I know what she's doing, she's trying to rub it on me! Well not today satin!

BRIARS POV:

Soon enough I've managed to get all the pie off me and onto him.

I can tell he isn't too impressed but I know he won't stay mad at me for long. He's already got a faint smile on his face!

"I love you b" he tells me to which I reply "love you even more".

The crowed still cheering and laughing the whole time of this happening.

I'm so sad that this journey is over but I can't wait for the next one to start with my TNS fam!

What a great last performance!

A short but sweet one!
I'll try to get some longer ones on here but right now it's late and I'm tired so this will have to do. Hope you enjoyed.