East vs west - Nochelle

Richelle:

"From the top, 5,6,7,8..."

The dancers begin the ballet section as Richelle watches them closely.

"Jacquie, turn your feet out!" Amy, point those toes! Noah, get up-..... wait.... You're not in this Troupe!"

The Troupe turn and stare, confused, as the other Troupe come in and start lying on the floor.

Richelle gapes as they fool around, grabbing members of her Troupes legs.

Chaos erupts. Dancer are EVERYWHERE and poor Richelle is stumbling around trying to help.

She puts her hands on her hips and yells, "Shut up!".

Having regained control, she looked around.

"I don't know what you are doing here but you better-" she filters to a stop as she feels someone grip her leg.

She looks down slowly, and glares. Noah smirks up at her. "You were saying?" he prompts.

That's it.

In a full on cry of rage, Richelle attempts to grab Noah's arm, to pry his fingers off of her, but Noah being Noah grabs hold of her and swings her around.

Her arm held tightly around her back she struggles, roaring.Suddenly, he let's go of her and she sees him, checking his hair.

This is her moment. She jumps on him, tackling him to the ground.

They're both giggling Non stop, now. They continue to wrestle but somehow, Noah swings her down.

"Hi," she whispers, Her face inches from his.

"Hey," he says. He pecks her lips. "Love you."