Freedom til it last

3 Years Later

(Y/n)'s POV

Leon was lying on the bed with having his arms wrapped around my waist before I feel his lips kiss my head before I feel him touching my small bump on my stomach. I'll was 5 months pregnant with Leon's third child, "So (Y/n), what should we called our third child?" Leon ask me with a small smile on his face. I'll look at Leon before telling him, "Well, I always wanted to name her Elza, after a friend of mine went missing and she never came back." I said to Leon with a small smile on my face. Leon looks at me before telling me, "Well if it is a boy, then his name would be Noah." Leon said to me with a smile on his face. I'll look at Leon before telling him, "Well, I want this baby to be a surprise, so let's see if this baby is a girl or a boy." I said to Leon with a grin on my face. Leon just gives me kisses on my neck before Leon could go any farther, we hear our door open and we see our 8 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Isabella looks at me and her father before asking us, "Mom? Dad? when's our sibling coming out?" Isabella ask me and Leon with a inpatient tone.

Me and Leon just laugh at this because Isabella wants to know if we are going to have a daughter or a son. Ellis started walking closed to the bed before he got on the bed before he places his head closed to my stomach to hear the baby in my stomach, "Mom? Is our sibling a boy?" Ellis ask me with a quiet tone. I'll touch Ellis's dirty blonde brown hair before Leon started talking to Ellis, "Well, your mother wants the baby to be a surprise and nothing else." Leon said to Ellis. Isabella just looks at us before she started walking closed to the bed before she sits down and starts lying down on the bed, "Dang, how are me and your father are going to sleep tonight if you two keep coming to our beds?" I ask my children with a smirk on my face. Isabella and Ellis just looks at me and their father before they started to laugh at us before telling us, "In our bedrooms." Isabella and Ellis said to us in the same time. Me and Leon just laugh at them before pulling them closer to us before we fall asleep together in bed.

The Next Morning Leon's POV

The light in our room was so bright that it woke all of us up, "Morning." My wife said to me in a groaning noise. I'll just chuckle at her before I started to get my arms off of her waist before I started to get up out of bed before I see my two kids were still sleeping in bed before I started to shake my wife up before she opens her (e/c) eyes and she gets up by herself, but I decide to help her out because just in case she puts any stress to the baby. (Y/n) just looks at me before giving me a small smile on her face before she started to give me a kiss on my lips before she pulled away from me before we started walking towards the kitchen before we started making breakfast for all of us, but I let (Y/n) pour our drinks instead, while I cook our breakfast instead.

(Y/n) was done before she sits down on her chair but I pulled the chair for her, "Aww thank you honey." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face. I just smiled at her before telling her, "You're welcome, honey." I said to my wife with a grin on my face. (Y/n) just smiles at me before I went back to focusing on cooking breakfast before I was finally finish with our breakfast before I put them on the plate and gave one to my wife before doing my plate as well and put them on the table. (Y/n) just gives me a smile before kissing my lips, I kiss back before our kiss got a little deeper but before we could go do anything, we hear, "Ewww!" We hear our kids yell out to us. Me and my wife pulled away from each other before we look up to see our two kids looking at us with their Pjs on, "Mom? Dad? Why do you have to it? In front of us?" Ellis ask us. I'll just chuckled at this before picking up my son before telling him, "Well that could teach you and your sister to stop coming to our rooms in the middle of the night." I said to Ellis with a smirk on my face.

Ellis just looks at me before he started to look away from me, "Leon, come on! We love sleeping with you and (Y/n)." Isabella said to us. (Y/n) puts her fork down on the table in shock that our daughter called out our names, "Young lady, I know you did not called us, by our names?" (Y/n) ask Isabella with a serious tone. Isabella just looks at us before she started to get nervous about her mother's tone, "Umm, do I hear breakfast calling my name?" Isabella ask herself in a nervous tone. (Y/n) looks at me before telling me, "Go get her." (Y/n) said to me in a serious tone. I'll put my son down before I got up from my chair before I start walking slowly towards to our daughter, I noticed Isabella was looking at me before she started to back away from me before she takes off running. I started running after her before she could close her door, I grab her arm before picking her up and carry her over my right shoulder, "No! No! Not the tackling punishment!" Isabella yells out to me. I'll just laugh at her before telling her, "Well, you shouldn't have call our names to me and your mother." I said to Isabella with a little teasing voice.