╰ 𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ✩ ⋆˚.

♕♕♕

♕♕♕

Chapter one
"The plan"

"I'M gonna become the new manager for our school's volleyball team" you announced to your best friend, Nailea, on FaceTime all slouched up in bed, "What." She spoke, blinking her eyes repetitively trying to comprehend what you uttered, "Please don't tell me it's 'cuz of Sarah." She rolled her eyes.

"Obviously it is, this bitch had the audacity to call me ugly and said I won't pull any guy.. so my plan is to steal her supposedly called 'boyfriend' akaashi keiji, they aren't actually dating so don't get the wrong idea, she's just always on his dick, he's our school's famous setter" you inform her.

She looked at you with a 'seriously' face "Don't start. You know you're the hottest in our school, no guy hasn't liked you yet, they're head over HEALS for you. So why are you going to believe some random girl's opinion ?? She's clearly jealous." Nailea replied.

"See the thing is I know I'm better than her in every way, but it's the best feeling when you prove someone wrong. I swear I'm not an asshole and you know that, but I never had this urge to prove her wrong she really crossed the line and made my blood boil during science class today." You continued.

"Y/n you know whatever idea you have I'll always encourage you to do it, but it kinda seems wrong.. what if you catch feelings or things don't go as planned ??" She asked.

"Nailea, i promise you I won't catch feelings or anything. And you know Damn well everything will be in control once I plan it out, I love you for looking out for me but I actually need to do this" you answered her.

She let out a soft chuckle "I love you more, I'm just worried you get played or something. He looks like a sweet guy so I don't think he's that type to hurt you at all, but you know men. Anyways I need to go to sleep it's twelve and I know if I stayed up for another hour I won't be able to sleep at all" she excused herself.