♡ Bekarar karke hame...! ♡

Virat's POV -

Virat's POV -

I picked up the mobile and started the song.

" " Bekarar karke hame yun na jaiye aapko hamari kasam laut aaiye... " I Starts humming it and was lost in her memories.

Her big and deep eyes just want to drown on seeing , " Uski aankhon me sitare jagmgate hai. "

Her lips, it's lackadaisical.
" Jab bhi uska hasta hua chehra dekhta hu ek baar Firse pyaar ho jata hai. "

" Aur uski aadten! Mujhe na bahut gussa aata hai ki mujhe us par pyaar aata hai! " Just having some complaint

In morning, When I opens my eyes I saw her... Wait it's not a complaint I want to see her ( blushing ) but She comes with wet hairs.

" Jab bhi mai use gile baalo ke sath dekhta hu... Hayee! Kaise karu shabdo me bayan! She is looking so hot! "

She looks very beautiful while drying wet hair. Only I know how I control myself!

" Saari galti usi ki hai itna hot kyu dikhti hai yrr gile balo me! " I am angry with her

Then, she looks at me and I pretend to sleep as when she saw me, she just make a pony tail and goes from there.

But when she saw that I am sleeping She sits on chair. I opens my eyes for looking at her.

She just giving a beautiful smile to herself looking at miror. And take kajal... And apply on eyes.

She takes a bindi and sticks it on her forehead.

It's time to Lips.... I just close my eyes but My mind says to open the eyes.

She takes lipstick. And starts to apply on her delicate and glossy lips.

Just controlling myself! And feel pitty on me.

Her hairs are disturbing her. Her hairs comes to her eyes and she didn't like it. I know yrr. She makes pout. Aww! Looking so cute.

I pretend to sleep as she is coming to me.

I cal feel her vibes. She sits beside me and I feels her hand on my forehead.

Now, I am controlling myself hardly. I tried to be normal. But suddenly I feels her lips on my forehead.

I am shocked. But still closed my eyes. She lovingly pulled both my cheeks and left from there.

" Ab batao... Galti kiski? Maine to control kiya aur usne mujhe sote wakt...! Atleast jagte hue karti. " I am complainting to you.

" Kya use bhi meri kuch aaden bekarar karti hogi? " I thought and blushing

" Kya Virat sir? Aapko Sona nhi hai? Gana sun rahe hai bas... Bekarar karke hame yun na jaiye! " She screams in frustration as she calling me from past 3 minutes 34 seconds

I just close the song and said sorry to her and goes to bed.

But that question is roaming in my mind , " kya Sai ko bhi meri aadten bekarar karti hogi? " "

- by muser

Hope you like it ❤️
Comment your suggetion about it.

Hope you like it ❤️Comment your suggetion about it

🎉 You've finished reading • 𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞...! - 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐑𝐚𝐭 • ✓ 🎉