✂️

Good for you

°°°

BTS Jungkook has started a live

"Hi everyone!" Jungkook greeted the armys as soon as the camera started recording him. "It's been a while since I've done a live, huh?"

"We're back to Seoul now that's why I'm in my studio." He said as he read a comment asking where he is.

"Missed you guys too!"

"Have I eaten? Yup. I ate bulgogi earlier. It was really good."

"Sing us a song... oh okay, maybe later. I'll read more comments for now."

"My hair's too long? Ahh ne, it's been a year since I've cut it." He said before ruffling his hair.

"I can now tie it into a bun

"I can now tie it into a bun." He said before pulling it back. "See?"

"Cut it off." He read another comment.

"I can't do that." He answered before showing them a tight-lipped smile. "I can't cut my hair. Not yet."

°°°

Lalalalisa_m posted a photo.

Lalalalisa_m ☑️

Liked by CelineOfficial and others

Lalalisa_m ☑️ 💛🤎 #ad

Hoe4lalisa OMGGG SHORT HAIRED LISA?! WHAT?!!!!

Lalichaeng_ New hair omggggggg 😍💛

Lisas7thpet MAMI YOU LOOK SO HOT IN SHORT HAIR 🥵

Jenlisathingz You look so good 😭

GoatLalisa I love short hair on you queen! 😍

LisooKim Just one chance ma'am... PLEASE 🧎🏻‍♀️

Load more comments?

°°°

A year ago, in the rooftop of one of the most expensive apartments in Seoul, Lisa and Jungkook once promised something to each other.

"Do you think we'll break up, kook?" She asked him. They just finished their dinner and decided to stargaze.

"What's with the sudden question, love?" Jungkook asked as he glance at the woman who was lying comfortably on his chest, arm wrapped around his stomach and their legs intertwined under a blanket.

"I don't know..." She answered, eyes still focus on the night sky. "It's just that, I'm so happy with you... I'm scared we'll part ways in the future."

Kook smiled at her before kissing the top of her head. "I don't know the answer to your question, Lisa. All I know is that we love each other and that's enough for me to believe we'll stay together till the end."

Lisa looked up to him and met his eyes. "What if we break up?"

"Let's try our best not to." Jungkook said as he caress her cheek.

"But what if we did? In the future?" Lisa persisted, now lying on her stomach to meet his eyes better. "I don't think I'll ever move on from you."

Jungkook smiled. "That's better. You'll have no choice but to come back to me."

"But what if you don't want me back?"

Jungkook shook his head. "That's impossible."

"It's not." She argued. "I bet you'll be the first one to move on if we ever break up."

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel like it'll take me a lot of years to move from you." then she smiled. "Let's have something to hold on to if we ever break up, kook."

"Hold on to?" He asked confused.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Like if we ever break up, both of us can't cut our hair until we finally moved on."

"We won't break up, Lisa."

"You don't know that." She argued. "Come on, let's promise each other that if we ever break up, we won't cut our hair unless we've moved on." then she held out her pinky in front of his face.

Knowing Lisa won't stop until she got what she wants, he sighed as he intertwine his pinky on hers. "Fine, I promise."

She smiled. "Good."

"I hate this topic, Lisa." Jungkook said. "I don't like the idea of us breaking up then moving on."

Lisa smiled before touching his bangs that was covering his forehead. "It's just a random thought, kook."

"Still. I hate it."

She chuckled before giving him a peck. "Okay, I'll stop." but when she was moving away, he held the back of her neck to keep her lips on him, kissing her passionately, wanting to erase the random thoughts she has on her head.

°°°

Jeon Jungkook

You look good in your short hair, Lis.

Thank you
You should cut your hair soon Jungkook
You'd look better in short hair

I will.
Soon.

Good
Good night Jungkook

Goodbye Lisa.

°°°

I just saw this trend on tiktok, I'm sorry 🙈