Sober

I groaned as I sat up from my bed

I groaned as I sat up from my bed. "Ugh my head hurts like hell."

I squinted my eyes as I look around, wait. Why am I here on my apartment? How did I get in here? Where's Yeontan? And why are my clothes different?

Shit! Who took me home last night?!

I stood up frantic then run downstairs. I was immediately welcomed by a strong scent of coffee mixed with the delicious combination of bacon and pancakes. Did Jin hyung took me home last night?

I walk closer to my kitchen slowly and there I saw my muse, wearing my white shirt that looks so big on her. She's dancing to Fake Love while flipping the pancakes she made and I just watch her with a wide smile on my lips. After she's done, she turned off the stove then walk to table but immediately stopped when she saw me leaning on the door frame.

And then I saw her warm smile I missed so much. "Good morning, Taetae."

I didn't answered her instead, I run to her then wrap my arms around her slim waist, lifting her up. "God, I missed you so much."

She giggled on my ear before clinging her long legs on my waist. "I missed you too, oppa. So, how are you feeling? Does your head hurt? I bought a painkiller earlier, you should drink it after you eat."

"Later." I answered before sitting down on the chair with Lisa on my lap.

"Yah, you should eat now. I made you coffee to lessen your hangover." Lisa said but I shook my head again.

"You're enough to make my hangover vanish." I said then I rest my head on her neck.

"Why are you so cheesy early in the morning?" She said with a chuckle then I felt her hands playing with my hair that made me sighed in content.

"Taetae." She called me softly and I placed a kiss on her neck before I hummed.

"I'm sorry." She said that made me pull away from her.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

She rolled her eyes on me. "You were so drunk last night that you can't even remember what you said to me."

I gasped. "W-what did I said last night?"

She pouted. "You said that you want to break up with me because I'm not beautiful."

My eyes almost fell on the floor. "What?! I said that?! Yah, that's impossible! Don't you dare break up with me, Lalisa Manoban. I swear, I'm killing myself for saying those horrible words to you! Please forget what I said. I was drunk so I wasn't thinking straight and I promise to never drink again! I didn't mean all of that, babe. You are beautiful! Really beautiful! And I will never ask you to break up with m—" I stop explaining when she suddenly kissed me.