Part 1: The Phone Call.

Kiana was sitting in her favourite chair, staring at her phone, at the one contact who had left her on read for days... The messages on her phone to DigidevilDude (Her friend.) read.

TheRealKIT-E: "Hey, my man, do you want me to come and see ya today?"

"C'mon man it's been a whole week!"

"Hello????

"You resting????"

"Plz reply!!! I'm worried about ya. =("

Suddenly, her phone displays a contact named "Funk City Hospital," which she added in case of emergencies. Kiana answered the call. "Uh, hello?" She started

A voice that was slightly charming was heard on the other side of the line. "Good evening, this is Dr Charles Hart calling from the Funk City Hospital. How are you today?" Being polite, Kiana replied with "Yeah, I'm good man, what's up?"

"Good to hear, now I'm calling concerning your friend, you were one of his contacts after all." Kiana perked up, hearing about her friend was just the thing she needed to cheer herself up.

"Agoti!? What is it!? Is he okay? Is he getting better? Please tell me he's okay! I haven't seen him for a week!" A sigh was suddenly heard from the other side of the line, something was obviously wrong.

"Look, Miss. I... unfortunately have some... bad news." Charles started "Your friend... Agoti, as you call him, his condition is worsening..."  Kiana did not expect this."Wh-What?" She stammered

"Miss, just listen... He's getting weaker. He's not eating or drinking. The medicine just doesn't seem to be working on him. We hate to say this to our clients, but..."

The next thing he said... Oh, how Kiana wished she could unhear it. She would've travelled to the other side of the Earth, so she would've never had to hear those words.

"We believe he's on his deathbed..."