Part 3: The Hospital.

Walking into the hospital doors was like going across a path of hot coals It was painful, but soon, she made it to the reception, where a tired lady with purple hair was working on something.

Kiana cleared her throat to get the woman's attention. Looking around, she could see the name "Lila" pinned to her chest.

"Yes?" How may I help you, Miss?"

Kiana took a deep breath and began. "Yes hello, I recently got a phone call from Mr Hart about my friend, his name's Agoti and he's staying at this hospital. Can you uh, help me find him?"

Lila gave Kiana a supportive smile. Did she know what was happening? "Of course, so he's in the hospice in room 25. It's on floor five, you can't miss it, the people working there have decorated that place." Kiana nodded her head in understanding, "'Kay, thanks ma'am." and she walked away, heading for the lift

She pressed the up button and waited, "Hurry up you dumb lift!" she muttered again "My friend is dying."

As she walked inside and the door closed, she started to worry. "What if, he dies before I get there? I'll never be able to say-" Her thought was interrupted by the sound of the doors opening.

and a voice saying, "Level five." She walked out and noticed a sign painted a shade of lavender labelled "Hospice," she followed the sign, and came across a door, also labelled, "Hospice." But underneath, there was a sign saying "Quiet Please!" "This must be the place." Kiana thought to herself. She took a few deep breaths and gave herself a pep talk before walking inside.

Walking inside was like walking into a nightmare. The hallway just felt endless. Kiana slowly became increasingly worried for her friend. Soon she found room 25 and, after giving herself another pep talk. Opened the door just a crack. From her slight vision of the room, she spotted Agoti in bed, looking like a robot in-progress with all the tubes connected to him along with some familiar faces, his adoptive father, Solazer along with his older brother Aldryx with their heads bowed and his friend Nikusa bawling her eyes out. It was a worrying sight but soon, Kiana gained the confidence to open the door fully.