chapter nine

I enjoyed having sex with Dominic. It felt amazing, but something was missing... It was too awkward afterwards. We laid there silently, catching our breath. I tried to figure out what was wrong. Why did it felt different from Leslie... He got up and started to get dressed.

"What you doing?" I asked. "Getting dressed and going back to the party. You need to get dressed too," he said matter of factly. I felt my heart sink. All he wanted was sex. He didn't want to sit and talk or cuddle, nothing. That's when I knew what was missing. I liked Leslie as a girlfriend, not as a quick session.

I wanted her and no one else. I threw on my clothes and ran downstairs. I needed to find Leslie. I searched all in the living room and dining room. She wasn't in the kitchen either. I ran up to Mary who was already drunk, "Where is Leslie?" "I-I don't knnow. Check yup stairs," she slurred.

I knew she wasn't in my room so that left the bathroom and Marys room. I knocked on the door to the bathroom and a guy grunted. I opened Marys door and it was dark. I flipped on the light and there was Leslie between another girls legs. "What the fuck?" I squealed. Leslie jumped up and I ran out of the room. Tears welled up and began spilling out. I ran into my room and slammed the door. I flung myself on my bed. I felt so betrayed and heart broken. The door creeked open and I felt the bed dip down. "Baby, why are you upset?" It was Leslie. Why am I upset? You've got to be kidding me! I gave her a death stare.

"Martha, you need to talk to me! Why are you pissed at me?" She raised her voice. "Are you kidding me? You have no idea why I'm mad?! I just caught you with another girl!" I yelled. "What the hell Martha? You were in here fucking someone else too! You have no right to be pissed at me!" She yelled. "Yes I do! I was forced into this! You went along with it too! You helped me for Christ sake, Leslie! I thought you would wait on me not leave as soon as you get a chance," I cried.

"What? No, no baby... I'm not going to leave you. I thought this us what you wanted. Everyone could hear you in here... I thought you were enjoying yourself and didn't want to come back to me," she said quietly. "Everyone heard me? Oh God... This is a disaster!" I yelled and threw my face into my pillow.

"They're all drunk. They won't remember, Martha. I can promise that.... So, you didn't like it?" She asked placing her hand in the small of my back. "Well, yes and no... It felt amazing, but it was different with you. And I'm not referring to the fact you're a girl and he's a guy. He wasn't in it because he liked me. He was in it because of how I looked... I feel cheap and used.. Then when we were done he got up got dressed and told me to do the same, then left," I whined.

She hugged me and said, "Hey, don't cry honey... You'll be ok. You're not cheap. You're beautiful, sexy, cute, adorable, and are the sweetest person I've met. I'm never going to leave you. You're mine. Martha, will you be my girlfriend?" I gulped and smiled big. "Yes! I want to so bad," I said. She laughed and kissed me. we laid down and I fell asleep in her arms.