𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 — dark mode#times new roman ,, smallest size

𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
— dark mode
#times new roman ,, smallest size

𝐏retbury academy, a popular girls boarding school in the valley directly adjacent to pretbury lake.

the academy gets attended by girls aged between fourteen and eighteen years.
however, apart from the compulsory school uniform, no other rules are prescribed.
in contrast to many other boarding schools in the country, the pretbury academy supports its students not only in school but also in creativity.
there are many exciting activities to choose from and the school offers plenty of freedom and own ideas.

even if academic achievements are not the first priority, one of the graduates are still known as popular scientists and even a few actresses went to school there.

𝐓he lake view institute for young boys is an old castle with a lot of history.
it was built on the mountain near the pretbury lake and was now built into a well-equipped school.
here the students learn discipline with strict and effective learning methods.
highest performances are standard and that also says the long list of well known graduates. from inventors to historical personalities, a lot of intelligent young people lived here between their fourteenth and eighteenth years of life.

𝐏RANK 𝐖AR

— AN APPLYFIC WHERE

two groups of students from different boarding schools start a prank war escalating way too fast.

or

six lake view institute students ignore
their school's nightly curfew and sneak out.
they walk the whole way down to pretbury lake,
only to break into the pretbury academy for girls.
there they sneak to a few dorms and make
sure they'll never forget that night.
in the morning,
when the girls saw the boys' antics,
they exactly know what that means.
PRANK WAR!

#sams tags

0poguelyfe0
indrassoup
my-dear-Watson
whothehvllisbucky
twd_Rogers
90scoffeegossip
bellini-
simplybunniesx
fvirycore
1-800-KAISSADLIFE

# your tags

---- 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑
copyright © -flqwer 2023  ███████████
# 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖈

---- 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑copyright © -flqwer 2023  ███████████ # 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖈