Chapter 1!

I slipped on my VR headset and looked around for Ivy.

"It can't be that hard to find a fuckin bright pink and orange furry" I muttered to myself.

I opened messages and panic messaged Ivy, worried that she had either completely forgotten that we where supposed to record today or if she had just overslept.

"You know what fuck this mate, I'm gonna look for new friends because clearly my own can't be asked to join me" I rolling my eyes. and walked round for a bit till I found a group of what sound like a mixture of Americans and Australians.

Most them were in a bright, fluorescent toothbrush avatars wearing only socks and underwear, apart from one which was yellow weirdly enough. One turned around and stared me dead in the eyes for what felt like a good 20 to 30 seconds until he broke the silence by screaming,

"hey mami... psst... eddie was that right"

"yeah that was good dawg keep going" he said in a whisper shooing him on with his stubby green hands.

I slowly walked up to them introducing myself with a simple "Hi! are lot okay?" In a concerning tone.
The one in the front who spoke first waddled fully up to me and crouched down "And who do you think you are" I crouched down next to him
"It depends who's asking" his ,what i assumed was his freinds, laughed behind him.

"I'm Morgan" I said smugly putting emphasis on my name.
"Ew your bri'ish" said the man stood at the back of the group, who had a small, but quite noticeable Mexican accent.
"I'm Irish actually you cunt" I said flipping him off using my fully body sensors I had recently ordered my gotten for my VR.
"Ooo~ Lads the lady's got fully body sensors, WELL I DO TOO! HAHA!" Spoke the yellow brush with a purple top hat at the back in a posh American accent.

We talked for atleast a few hours after they all gave me their names, Juicy (gaege), Narrator (Grant), Eddie, Josh and Mully  before i quickly pulled up my headset and checked my phone "Holy shite it's 4am god i need to get to bed immediately" i slipped my headset back on
"Hey guys have any you guys got Discord that i can add u on maybe we can collab or chat later?"
"Sure!" they all said at once. After they all gave me their discords i logged off set my VR headset down and crashed on the sofa for the night.

I woke up to a massage from Discord.

*you have been added to groupchat named "VR homies"*

Gaege: hey Morgan you seemed pretty cool last night wanna hang out later! Me and Josh are planning on doing some tiktok reactions for our second channel and we would love for you to join!

Morgan: Sure! I'm a hundred percent down for that

Eddie: Hey Morgan by the way you mentioned you have a youtube channel? what's the name and how many subs do u have?

Morgan: oh, it's MorningMorgan and i have around three mil almost four!

Narrator: Ha! Gaege are u hearing this! Morgan over here has more subs than u!

Gaege: What happened to your wholesome side you fuckin bitch

Narrator: Sorry HunnyBunches 😜

I set my phone down on my bedside cabinet, push the cover aside, got up and headed straight to the bathroom to get ready for work. I only worked 15 minutes away so I didn't have to worry about getting up early plus it was a small café and we had barely any customers so I didn't have to worry about getting all dressed up even though I preferred to as it gave me more confidence. I looked in the mirror and I felt amazing, I was wearing a black and white checkered skirt, a matching dark grey shirt, some platform boots with my new rainbow shoe laces and to finish off the look a white leather choker with small spikes sticking out.