Chapter 2

The day finally came for VidCon and I looked at my phone to see a private message from Gaege,

Hey i was wondering if you wanted a ride to VidCon since it's a hour or so drive also because I just got my car fixed and wrapped so I wanna show it off ;)
I messaged him back almost immediately
Of course id love to :D also you see like the type of person to try show off their car 😂
I smiled at my phone as I placed it on the end of my bed to get changed.

Gaege's POV

As soon as I woke up I jumped out of bed and headed straight to the shower
"Fucking hell I stink" i muttered to myself sniffing my armpit.

After my shower I grabbed my favourite black and red flame hoodie, black ripped jeans, my casual black beanie and I took out my black doctor martins to wear for later.

I had a few hours to spare so I hopped on my PC and started editing one of my new videos for my second channel Big Juicy.
At least a hour had passed and I checked my phone to realise I was late for picking up Morgan.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I muttered to myself panicking as I ran round the house grabbing my stuff,
"Keys, check
Backpack, check
Jacket, check
Snacks, check"
I ran as fast as I could to my garage, still putting on my shoes, almost tripping over, and plopped into the drives seat, buckled in, and spead off to the hotel Morgan was staying at.

Morgans POV:

"Oh god is he ok, he's 15 minutes late"
"I'm sure he's fine, I bet u $5 he was editing a video" Ivy said trying to reassure me.
We both turned to my phone to see a message from Gaege, finally,

I'm so sorry Morgan I was editing a video because I had some spare time before picking you up, anyways I'm outside in the east parking lot
Seen 11:47

"HA! That will be $5 for me then!" Ivy said doing a small dance moving side to side like a child
Flipping her off "Fuck u, I'll see you later after my shift" I said slamming the door behind me.

I ran down the stairs straight down to the east parking lot to see Gaege sat in a shiny, black Dodge Challenger.

(For anyone who isn't a car nerd like I am this is what it is, it's also the car that juicy actually owns -A/N)

He swung open the door lightly closing it behind him.
"Hellooo!" He opened up his arms giving me a big bear hug
"It's so nice to see you"
"It's great to see you too!" I said letting go of his hug
"This way m'lady" he said inviting me round to the other side of his car opening the door for me
"Why thank you" I said giving him a polite smile
Gaege went back round to the driver side got in and started the engine.

It was around a 2 hour drive so most of the drive was just me and Gaege planning videos, Singing and playing Eye Spy as if we where children.

Once we got to VidCon Gaege and I split up and I needed to head to the food court to start my first shift and he planned on finding the others.