Coming Back

After two weeks Verity told Joshua she could not do the CEO anymore, she didn't have enough business knowledge for it. She asked if he could please contact Eleanor to take over again. The company had never seen so much profit and gains when she managed it. Joshua sighed he really didn't want to pester Eleanor to come back, but the company needed her! So, he called her:
Eleanor - hi Joshua how are you
Joshua - missing you
Eleanor - I miss you too.
Joshua - Eleanor I just spoke to Verity she can't manage the CEO position; we need you! You can work from home. There or here Ross doesn't have to know.
Eleanor - Joshua you say that, but if he comes to the penthouse, l doesn't know if I can withstand him? My heart can't take it anymore.
Joshua - I promise I will do everything to protect you. Please this company means so much to the workers and they were finally getting a wage for a decent living. That was what this company was built on, please don't turn your back on it!
There was a hesitation on the phone
Eleanor - Joshua I'll come back but you have to work with Ross to take it over in the future for when your gone, I can't deal with him.
Joshua - I agree to your terms so you will resume the CEO duties
Eleanor - yes
Joshua - okay I will make arrangements to move back to Nampara and work with Ross. Should I tell Verity you will be there beginning of the week
Eleanor - yes I will go to the office but please keep Ross away!
Joshua hung up and called Verity to let her know Eleanor would be back on Monday and could she please help her settle back in.

Claude clapped his hands, "my Eleanor is coming back?" Joshua said, "yes but I have to work with your brother to get ready to take if over when he is ready, Claude said, "I hope he is never ready." Joshua said there may be another problem though. We need to be at Nampara. Claude's, face fell, "but my job is here." Yes, but Ross needs me there. Claude said, "I will stay her at the Penthouse with Eleanor," shrugging his shoulders. Joshua said, "what will tell your brother you are at?" Claude thought long and hard, "tell him I am staying here." Joshua said, Ross knows I would never leave you on your own," Claude continued to think, "tell him I am staying with Caroline and Dwight, that I do not like him anymore, since he hurt Eleanor's heart. Joshua called Caroline and told her of Claude's plan, and could they tell Ross he was staying at Killwarren. Which he agreed immediately.

Joshua called Ross, he told him he and was going to move back to Nampara, he asked that he visit Elizabeth at Twenwith because he couldn't trust her and didn't want to be around her! Ross told him he hadn't seen Elizabeth and had refused to talk to her since Eleanor left,
Elizabeth was still trying to figure out a way to get Ross back under her spell but so far, he had blocked all means of her contacting him. She was hoping once the baby was born, she could wrangle him back though.

Eleanor arrived back at the penthouse Sunday afternoon. Paul Daniel had called her Friday asking to speak to her and she set up a time for him to stop that evening. She made French bread pizza and a 'better then sex cake' thinking what was left over she would freeze for Joshua. He arrived a little after 6:00 p.m., she offered him some pizza, than they had lemonade to drink, which he accepted since he had heard what a good cook she was. After a couple of bites she said, "well are you going to tell me what this is about?" Paul said "I think we know who ran you off the road, we also believe the person has been involved in a couple other crimes in Cornwall. I need to know if you are going to want to try for personal damages?" "If I do does that mean they won't be charged," she asked? Paul chuckled "no they will be charged either way, we just want to know if there will be a civil suit also?" She told him, "No, I don't think there will, can I ask who it was?" He said, "well I can't tell you since it seems this car was also involved in what now seems to be a homicide investigation. While I am here Dr Enys told me there was an incident with Joshua's medicine?" Eleanor side eyes him and nodded, "I walked into the kitchen where I had Joshua pill organizer, Elizabeth Poldark was messing with Joshua's with it, she told me she was looking at what he took. There is no way to identify the pills by looking at that container, there is no names on them. There was an additional pill that Dwight identified that could have killed Joshua! If I didn't find it and Ross would have given his father, the medicine?" Paul wrote down in his notes whatever she told him then informed her he would talk to Dwight some more on this topic.