Waking up

Reapers eyes sockets opened briefly, tired beyond disbelief as he slowly sat up.

He let out a little groan and his body felt sore from last night because of geno.

Reaper pouted a little bit at how rough geno was last night and slowly floated out of bed after taking off his blanket and headed to his closet.

Humming a little bit as he grabbed his next pair of clothes for the day and floated to the bathroom to wash up.

Reaper paused and stared at the mirror, eyes sockets widening with shock as he dropped his clothes to the ground.

Right there, in his etco magic stomach area, was... three soulings!?

Sure he summoned his entire female body last night when they did it but he didn't think that would get him pregnant!

It was literally the first time he summoned his female body for geno! He even looked it up and usually the one with the female parts don't get pregnant on their first try unless both wanted the soulings in the first place even if subconsciously.

So did that mean..both of them wanted a kid or kids even if subconsciously? Reaper thought with a puzzled look as he just stared at the mirror.

He knows he did think of kids briefly last night..but does geno want them or was it a subconsciously on his part? Would geno accept that he got..reaper himself pregnant with the kids?

Reapers eyes widen again, another thought entering his mind, would geno still want him if he's pregnant when he didn't mean to get reaper pregnant?

Reaper panicked at the thought of geno leaving him just because geno didn't want the kids right now.

Then reaper shook his head, no no...geno love him, he knows this..so geno should accept the fact that reaper is pregnant now...

But..just to be on the safe side..since he doesn't think geno realized reaper was pregnant yet..he should ask or have someone ask for him on what geno thought on having kids...

Yes..that's a good idea, reaper thought to himself, nodding before thinking on who to ask that wouldn't make geno suspicious...

...oh! He knows! It would have to be blue..but should he tell blue why he wants blue to ask? It would help him if anything happened...

He knows that the soulings won't develop a body until a bit over halfway of the pregnancy. So he's got plenty of time considering he's been pregnant for what? A day? Little less? Little more?

Reaper let out a hum and stood on his two feet before bending down to grab the clothes he dropped on the floor from shock.

Reaper slowly put his clothes on while still staring at the soulings in his stomach, still kinda not believing he was pregnant along with the fact he was carrying three soulings.

Oh that reminds him..he should probably talk to life about his pregnancy...maybe she will have some advice considering he was a god and pregnant...and the fact that he's Death...

Oh boy, this is going to be a bit troublesome...but worth it when he gets to see the kids when they are born...reaper thought and smiled to himself as he fully covered himself in his clothes and cloak.

He floated back up and headed out to the kitchen where geno was just finishing up with breakfast and setting the table.

Reaper floated to geno and hugs him from behind while pressing a kiss to genos cheek.

"Morning love~" reaper said and geno let out a hum as he pressed a kiss to reapers face in response.

"Not talkative today? That's fine." Reaper told his boyfriend.

Reaper floated a bit back before siting in one of the chairs nearby to start eating after thanking geno for the food.

Geno just hums a bit, blinking a little tired, knowing reaper must be even more tired from last night's activities.

Geno took a sip of his coffee as he started eating his own food while reaper avoided coffee, needing to know if his usual coffee was alright for the soulings.

It probably was but he needed to make sure before he drank anything or ate anything.

Reaper thought and just finished off his food before yawning a little bit.

Reaper got up and headed to the sink before washing  his dirty dishes and headed out after giving geno another hug and kiss.

Right as reaper closed the door behind him, he paused, is his work safe for the soulings?

Reaper thought to himself and placed one of his hands on his stomach area, pondering on what to do.

That was when he decided  he needed to talk to life before he even went to do his job or anything else...

He knows life would be excited about the soulings, after all, she was nagging him that it was time to settle down to have kids soon enough to him anyways.

Reaper nodded to himself and headed to life's garden, a little bit worried on what to expect about being pregnant and what he should avoid and what he can do.

So it was better to ask now before he did anything...reaper thought and floated over to where life was at, prepared for anything.

____*_____*_____*_____*___*____*___
Finished with 987 words.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Well

Also this is a slow update for this story unless I'm focusing on it only. Which I won't, I focus on multiple different undertale stories of mine.

Though I will make sure to update this when I can.

Also help me with questions that reaper can ask, I got a few but.. I do want to include more questions.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error, fatal error (maybe on fatal)
Undertale, sans, papyurs
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyurs/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, sans/black, papyurs/gold
Aftertale, geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Mechatale ?, sans/Mecha
Underbeats, sans/beats, papyurs/rhyme ?
Newertale, sans/kin, papyrus/newer
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/ck
Lusttale, sans/hearts, papyrus/pinky

X