Asking blue

Reaper woke up soon after, feeling a little nauseous as he sat up carefully making sure not to disturb geno who was still asleep.

Reaper blinked a little tiredly as he floats out of bed and slowly floated out into the bathroom, a bit worried that he would throw up.

Life did say something about morning sickness...does it happen so early though? Or is it just him?

He knows his pregnancy will be different because of him being a skeleton monster and death...

He should probably look at some books about pregnancy when he has the time to..

Reaper thought and lifted his shirt up to stare at the three soulings inside of him, he still can't believe geno managed to get him pregnant let alone with three..

Though he is happy to be having kids, he knew he would most likely be the one carrying since he always let geno take the lead..but he never thought it would happen so soon.

But he doesn't mind, he just needs to make sure geno wants them and is ready for it.

Oh! Now would be the best time to ask blue. He's usually awake a lot earlier then a lot.

Reaper fished his phone out of his pockets and texted blue.

*blue? Are you awake?* reaper sent over.

Reaper waited for a response and in a few seconds he got one.

*yeah, I'm awake, did you need something reaper or did you want to hang out with the amazing blue today?* blue asked him.

*no I uh..wanted you to ask geno something but do not tell him I asked you to ask him ok?* reaper stared with a hint of worry.

The response took a few more seconds then he thought it should have.

*ok? What is it that you want me to ask Geno?* blue asked a bit concerned now.

*um..ask geno if he's interested in having any kids at the moment..* reaper responded.

...it was silent for a minute before reaper saw that blue started texting back.

*gasp! Omg! Reaper! Are you pregnant !?* blue asked excited.

*um..yes..I've been pregnant for...about two days now I believe? I uh..haven't told geno yet since I'm worried he doesn't want any kids now..and I didnt't want to be the one to ask him considering he will put together the pieces..* reaper told blue who let out a gasp from delight.

*ok! I will do so! In a bit in person, since I think genos still asleep? So how many are you having?* blue asked very curious.

*um...triplets...yes I know, surprising on my first pregnancy.* reaper told blue a little amused.

*gasp! So excited! I can't wait to meet your soulings! Who do you plan to make The Godfather and godmother? Or maybe just an uncle? Or aunt?* blue asked reaper and reaper paused.

* I'll have to think about it, besides it's not just my choice, it will be genos too when I tell him...* reaper told blue.

*ok! Just let me know what you decide, I will be coming over in a bit when I'm sure geno is awake!* blue responded and then went offline.

Reaper stared down at his phone and relaxed.

Ok..blue got this..blue will tell him genos response... he is a bit worried on what geno will say..but he will deal with it when it comes down to it.

He already loves his soulings.. oh but he's going to have to wait so long before he even gets to see them let alone hold them..

Well he can wait, what's one year or maybe a bit over to the centuries he's lived?

This will be fast, that he's sure of..or maybe not since it already feels like it's taking forever despite it only being about two days in..

Reaper decided to shrug it off and not think about that for now, so he changed his clothes again and walked out back into his room and to where geno was resting.

Reaper Leaned over and pressed a kiss to genos forehead and left a note before heading out after grabbing something to eat for breakfast for the day.

Meanwhile genos eyes opened when he felt reaper leave and sat up.

Geno let out a sigh, he's wondering why reaper didn't even drink the coffee he made yesterday.. maybe it was an off day?

Geno thought and looked at the note and read it before smiling a bit and getting up to get dressed for the day.

~with blue~

Blue moved around excited in his room as he got himself ready for the day and ready to talk to geno.

Oh he's so excited! He hasn't met many pregnant skeleton monsters considering even if they were dating, they either decided to wait for later for pregnancies or not.

Sure he knows almost all the skeleton of himself and his brother from other aus, but not many decided they want kids right now or yet. But he does know a few who can maybe help reaper out with his pregnancy!

Oh he's sure his brother and edge will love to help reaper out!

And he's sure that blackberry and black would help out to! Oh he can't wait! Though he's got to be sneaky a bit when he's asking geno.

Maybe he can ask him along with..saying that he was interested in his lover or himself being pregnant  and wanted to know genos opinion on it?

Blue thought and decided to just ask geno, if needed to be he will say that. Blue thought and nodded to himself before heading out excited.

____*____*______*____*____*____*___
Finished with 1033 words.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, geno
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyurs/ cosmic
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyurs/gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Horrortale, sans/horror/axe, papyrus/sweets
Killertale, killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Sciencetale, sans/Sci, papyrus/unknown
Medictale, sans/medic, papyrus/unknown

I may add a few more aus, don't know yet

X