Reaper and blue

Reaper waited for a while after blue had sent him a message that he was at his and genos home to talk to geno like reaper asked him to.

He was a little nervous on what blue will tell him.

But after some time he felt his phone go off with a message notification and checked it.

*geno said he didn't mind having kids at this point of time reaper! That's exciting news isn't it? He was just a bit concerned if he could even get you pregnant considering his soul issues.* blue texted reaper sometime after going back to his au to work.

*...really? That's great news..I'll make sure to tell geno when I'm ready to tell him then..* reaper responded back to blue.

*also thanks blue. I owe you one.* Reaper told blue.

*your welcome! Well I got to go now since I'm about to start my work. I'll talk to you later or when I have time! See you!* Blue said back.

Reaper nodded to himself and put his phone up, so he owes blue something now. That's fine. He's sure blue wouldn't make him do anything dangerous while pregnant anyways...

...well reaper hopes anyways. Especially if blue even wants to one of the godparents.

Reaper thought and headed towards his brother. He was going to ask him if he can do his work for him for the amount of time life suggested for him.

Since you know, he doesn't want any accidents happening to him when he works while pregnant.

So reaper headed to his brothers home and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" He heard his brother yell out from wherever he was at in the house and the door opened not even a minute later.

"Oh! Hello brother! Come right in." Grim said happily letting his brother in and closing the door behind.

Reaper walked to the couch and sat down to wait a little since his brother might have been busy or not.

Grim followed his brother with a happy smile, "how have you been? It's been almost a week since you last visited. I take you must have had a busy week?"

Grim mentioned with a Mischief smile, as if he knows what reaper has been doing for a whole week.

Reaper on the other hand, didn't let any emotion show that would have given him away.

"Yes, sorry about that paps. It's been.. a long..two days..." reaper responded and grim tilted his head, a bit concerned.

"Did..something happen brother?" Grim asked reaper.

"Yes..congrats..your an uncle." Reaper mentioned as he laid back against the couch a little and watched as his brother freeze up with shock and delight. crossing his face.

"Wait- really!? That's so exciting- wait... geno got you pregnant!?" Grim mentioned eyes widen.

Reaper blinked, " I like who you assume I'm the bottom." Reaper thought back to himself as well, very amused.

Grim blinked, "wait was I wrong? Dang it..I owe someone 5000g now brooooo." Grim whined a little and reaper chuckled at that.

" nah your right bro, just amused." Reaper responded and grim perked up after that.

"Really!? Yes! I get 5000g now!" Grim response back delighted.

Meanwhile reaper was just amused that his brother bet with someone about if he was top or bottom.

Guess he was pretty convincing if someone thought he was a top.

Though he is a switch..but uh since he was dating Geno, if they wanted to have kids, it would have most likely be himself to get pregnant since genos soul problems probably wouldn't be able to support the souling let alone more then one.

Reaper thought and just stared at his brother amused as grim texted someone who responded back immediately.

He wondered who grim even bet with.

Then his brother looked up and set his phone down and clapped his hands a little, "so what do you want me to do?"

"Well life suggested I asked you to take over my job for me until a year after the birth. Since life did say the pregnancy will be different for me compared to other monsters or humans.." reaper told grim who looked worried about it being different.

"How different? It won't hurt you will it?" Grim asked worried.

"Nah it shouldn't.. life told me they won't have a body until close to birth for me instead of half way like the other skeletons." Reaper reassured his brother who relaxed a bit.

"Ok that's fine. I can take your side of the job for an extra year instead of two as a just in case." Grim responded with a reassuring smile before pausing.

"Wait...them? More then one? How many!?" Grim asked excited.

"Uh three..and thanks brother." Reaper told grim who looked like he wanted to Boucher off the walls at the news, he was just that excited.

Reaper smiled and left his brother alone to be supper excited, he knows his brother didn't realize he left since he will be to excited right now for that.

But it was a bit funny to see him that excited even though he knows his brother will scold him for leaving without saying so.

Worth it. Reaper thought and headed out yet again.

___*___*____*____*____*____*____*__
Finished with 968 words! Hope you like and comment what you think!

I'm updating randomly right now! So that's two updates so far for two different stories!

I may update more or not today I don't know yet!

But Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error, unknown
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, geno
Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyurs/ cosmic
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyurs/gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Horrortale, sans/horror/axe, papyrus/sweets
Killertale, killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Sciencetale, sans/Sci, papyrus/unknown
Medictale, sans/medic, papyrus/unknown

I may add a few more aus, don't know yet

X