Anger issues

In this au Mirabel has anger issues, but she always hides them, well except today.

It was morning in Encanto. Mirabel was tired and in a bad mood because she didn't get any sleep. Why? Because she was making designs for stuff that she could make, and then went for a walk rest of the night to clear her mind. Just as she was going back from the night walk to Casita "Time to eat!" yelled Mirabel's abuela. Mirabel hates her abuela, she is almost as anoying as her sister 'seniora Isabela perfecta'. "Mirabel, why are you coming from town, you look like haven't slept!" Julieta said while checking Mirabel. Mirabel just said "I'm fine.". Mirabel took a plate with food and sat down at the table. She wasn't actually hungry, so she started playing with food. While she was playing with food, fork accidentally fell out of her hands. Mirabel groaned as she bent over and got it. Looked like today she was in especially bad mood, 'cause she was getting mad over the smallest things. Some time later when Isabela was about to brag once again about herself Mirabel was getting angry, but tried keeping herself calm "Yeah, we get it! Your life is soooo perfect!" Mirabel cut off Isabella while rolling her eyes. In the evening abuela Alma was telling everyone what they are supposed to do tomorrow, because they will be getting ready for the festival that will be in town soon. Well everyone except Mirabel of course, because as Alma Madrigal says "Let the rest of the family do what they do the best.". Mirabel's abuela was telling the same thing for years to Mirabel. "I think we all get that I am useless, because I don't have a gift, because you think that I will ruin something. "Tonight we can't have anymore problems!"". Mirabel angrily said mimicking abuela on the last part. "Oh well, can you shut the fuck up please? Can't you see that you are putting too much pressure on others?" Mirabel was yelling at her grandmother, and then went to h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶....nursery. She began to continue her sketches, that she started yesterday. From anger, Mirabel pressed the pencil that she was holding too hard and the tip broke. Her mood got even worse, and she slammed her first on the table. Pepa heard the loud noise, because she was going next to the nursery and she knocked on the door as she got an answer "Come in!". Pepa walked in, and Mirabel said "Oh, hey Tia! What did you want?". "I just wanted to know what's wrong, today you are........more triggered than usual." Pepa asked her niece. "I wasn't able to sleep and I am tired of abuela and Isabela, they both are, ugh!" Mirabel answered her. "Abuela can be annoying, she is always commenting on me having a cloud. If you are angry, think of the stuff and people that makes you happy!" Mirabel's tía Pepa confessed and suggested. She knew much about things like this , because she had to control her gift. "Thank you!", "You're welcome!"