Visions and Planning

I followed Y/n up the stairs to Good Hunter, and that's when I noticed something.

She had a vision.

Hydro.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Mm?"

"Well, I noticed you have a vision, what weapon do you use?"

"Catalyst. Do you have a vision Bennett?"

"Yup! I have a pyro one!" sitting down at our table, we decided to look at the menu.

"What weapon do you use?" she asked.

"A sword," I replied, trying to figure out what I wanted to eat.

"We should work well together," she then continued with, "I can heal too. I mostly heal but I can do a lot of damage if I want to."

"I also can heal, but I focus more on damage, haha."

"Heh, leave the healing to me from now on!" she giggled. I blushed heavily but hid behind my menu.

She began to hum a tune I did not recognize. Seemed like it would from Liyue...?

"Hey, Y/n. Do you like music?"

"Eh?! Was I humming out loud again?"

"Yeah, but it was nice. What was the song called?" I asked.

"Oh, um, Qilin's Prance..."

The tension was really heavy. She then piped up with,

"So, where should we go adventuring first, Bennett?" I like the sound of her saying my name, it's really nice. "Have you ever been to Liyue?"

Well, that definitely peaked my interest.

I snapped my head up and looked at her excitedly.

"I'll take that as a no... there's some ruins I'd love to explore with you."

"Really?! Which one?"

"The Dunyu Ruins." she replied nonchalantly. There was a slight melancholy-like way the words were spoken, as if she was pondering the past.

We ate our meals, talking about little things. I learned that she loves strawberries and singing.

We packed our things, and prepared for the journey to Liyue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahhh heyy guys, I designed Y/n's abilities off my barbara build- dont mind that haha

love yall
chara <3