Chapter 22

Hannah's P.O.V

I could hear beeping sounds and man was it annoying! I tried to open my eyes and a harsh light blinds me before my eyes adjust to the bright light.

I groan. What the fuck. Then everything came back to me. Jade she's d..d.d...dead.

I started sobbing uncontrollably. "Hannah. Hannah are you alright?" I heard a male voice see but I didn't know who it was. My whole body was numb.

Rose: Hannah its alright I know how to get jade back!

Hannah: what how that's impossible! You can't bring back the dead Rose are you crazy?!?

Rose: yes you can you are part witch. Your mother was a witch and your father was a werewolf.

Hannah: how?

Rose: you need to find your mothers mentor he knows everything you need to bring jade back.

Hannah: will she be normal or different?

Rose: it depends how you do the spell you have to do it correctly or bad things will happen to you and to Jade.

Hannah: How do I find the mentor what's his name?

Rose: his name is Trevor Holt

Hannah: thank you rose I don't know what i would do without you!

Rose: anytime Hannah anytime now I gotta go talk to ya later.

Hannah: bye Rose

Rose's voice faded in my head and all I see are Ronnie and Max looking at me. "Are you okay sweatie?" Max asked.

I nodded I can't speak I need to find Trevor! Well since i got powers I can use them right?

I concentrated on teleporting to my room. I closed my eyes and thought of being on my bed clothes packed and ready.

In an instant I felt the soft covers of my bed. I opened my eyes all my clothes were in suitcases. And a stack of money was on the bed as well.

I counted the money turned out to be $100,000 should be enough till i find Trevor.

Hannah: Rose where did my mom and dad used to live?

Rose: in a small town with the name of Oakwood Valley.

Hannah: okay thanks Rose

Okay let's do this...

(A/N i was gonna end it hear but thought nahhh)

*Oakwood Valley*

Finally I'm in Oakwood Valley! I rented a hotel and ordered food. Im really craving chicken so I ordered it!

Knock

Knock

Knock

Before they could knock the fourth time i opened the door gave them the money and grabbed my food.

Rose: You need to go to their old house I think Trevor still lives there I'm not sure.

Hannah: alright then

Rose: oh and hes 18 he never ages hes immortal

Hannah: what are you trying to say Rose?....

Rose: ohhhhh nothing...

Hannah: huh well IMA eat cya!

I returned to the real world and began eating my delicious dinner.

After I finished eating i played down thinking.

How will I get Jade back?

---_------_--------_-------------+--_---------_--------__;---------

A/N

Homygod probably the longest chapter of my life! Lol jk anyways yup i added witches!

Good and bye!

-Aaliyah Mendez (Monroe)