𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁:𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲:𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁
𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗱. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 <3
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀:𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

╔═══*.               .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.             *═══╗

"Nothing happened after two.." your mumbles echoes as so did thoughts as ganyu held you her eyes covered in eyes bags you met another stranger..Conversations with someone i barely know and we fuck..When do i leave her. And let us both have peace.  Ganyu hugged into youe warm embrace.

But it was all.

fake.

Im just looking for away to leave for you. Theese bad habits lead to you and me. I just want you to leave me alone.

╔═══*.               .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.             *═══╗

"I HATE YOU! AGAIN WITH HU TAO?!" Ganyu screamt so rare. You looked at her dull.

"What happened to you and keqing fucking still." You looked at hee and she stressed.

"Im sorry." You just went to her and mumbled an apology as you both kissed.
Nothing happened after 2 again like now.

╔═══*.               .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.             *═══╗

Til the fun ran out she made you lose it all.
Now you have nothing to lose or use or do.

My bad habbits kill me like you do to me.

You peppered her body with kisses as she blushed. Spit connecting your lips as you made out on her bed as her phone rang.

"Keqing again." you mumbled numb.

"Yeah." she looked away.
"And tonight had something wonderful And we swore it would be the last."

"But it probably wont." Her exposed chest. dragged as she dressed up.

"Its 2." You mumbled Nothing really did happen after two but made you lose yourself.

Every pure intention ends when the goodtimes turn impure slightly.
I only know how to go too far. You stared at your phone as ganyu slept peacfully in your boobs as you let her sleep as you sat up as your undergarments were only on as your body stretched as you wore your cold hoodie and baggy jeans matching your mood as you walked outside watching the latern rite leaving ganyu.

Its 3.
Ganyu arrives behind you as so does keqing as you hide. you see them making out you stare at the sky smiling. Wanting that stranger to converse with you again. Afterall tonight had something wonderful with her as you stared up seeing the funeral director as she smiled sadly at you

"I just want a way out." you cry softly as you mumble into her imbrace the screams and loud crowds covered ganyus ears off your eyes and words as you clinges to someone you actually loved.

I have my wide eyes always staring into space as i think about you and me. Ganyu please go could you?

Your sounds were muffled as your cries were endless like the latern rite

"conversations with someone I barely know,It makes me lose control off the this i say." You talk so soft as your eyes spewed waterfalls
As she patted your back lovingly she lifted you up as you went to Ganyu.

"Say it."

She looked confused

"My bad habits lead me to have conversations with a stranger i barely i know i know i cant control myself and nothing happened between us after two and it made me realize my bad habbits lead to you."

"Just go."

"It started at the neon lights. my bad habits lead to nights leading to be alone. it lead to me now leave me alone."

╔═══*.             .·:·.☽✧v v.·:·.        *═══╗