1

Your lifeless eyes, they are beautiful as some would say, some girls dream guy and some guys dream friends

Your lifeless eyes, they are beautiful as some would say, some girls dream guy and some guys dream friends. You never paid anymind though, you stuck to your self and it stayed that way. But for some boys you were their dream guy, tall, dark hair with purple tips, unusual eyes, and somewhat caring personality.

As you walked into the cafeteria, you felt some eyes on you but you kept your eyes forward walking at a normal rate and grabbed a tray and sat down at a empty table. It was good food just didn't want to eat. But knowing you would be hungry later caused you to eat. You ate silently, still feeling those creepy eyes on you. Yet paid no mind.

As you threw away your tray you silently went back to your table and pulled out your phone silently and texted you mom

"Mama I'm gonna be home late, I got something to do after school."
"Alright."
You heard loud noise at the entrance and looked that way with no expression, people getting up and running away was heard as they did. People outside the glass banging for help, then the door opened and people toppled onto each other. Some girl was being stupid and just watched, but you were doing the same thing but no expression. The glass eventually gave out and started the crack till it broke. You ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and came out again scanning the room for a way out.
'Its most likely surrounded with these things." You thought as your eyes looked at a window. You jumped onto the table and unlocked the window the fastest and quietest way you knew how to. You looked back with your lifeless eyes and spotted a group of people about 1 year younger than you in age. They saw you and tried to run over, but pushed and got grabbed to the ground by zombies. You jumped off and helped the boy and put him on your back since he would only slow you down, and grabbed the girl aswell and put her on your shoulders. You jumped on the table carefully due to the slippery water everywhere. You looked for more people as you put the two down,

"Thank you!"
"Your welcome." You said in a monotone voice with a suppressed smile on your face.
"Go over there." As you pointed at the window you opened.

They nodded, as you scanned the area for more people that was unbidden, but realized you were running out of time, you ran to the others and slipped a couple of times only to stop yourself from fully falling.

You jumped out the window a little later and saw them running to the exit but only to see a boy get eaten.

"Here!" You yelled at them, they turned your way and ran with you as the two zombies knocked each other out.
'God damnit they are slow.'
A picked the boy up bridle style and put the girl on your back, as you continued to run, they both held on to your neck with force. You saw a car coming that hit one of the zombies on the way and it rammed into to school building, as the materials fell of the truck, which hit some of them making them fall.

You jumped on the truck as the zombies tried to reach your legs, then climbed to the top of the roof to enter the window. You saw the two or three zombies at the end of the stair case and ran up instead. Continued to go up the stairs as you heard the screams of terror of a girl. But quickly ran down seeing a zombie fall down. You continue running down the hall, having to dodge zombies on the way.

You three banged on the door, as two boys it seemed where there with other people. The two boys let you three in as

he duo ran inside. One of the girls there hugged the girl that was on your back.
"Are you ok?"
She responded with a nod.

"How the campus? Are we dead or what?"
One of the boys said.
"We got a bit of both worlds." You said s you sat down trying to catch your breath.
The boy you carried bride style walked up to the window and looked outside.

A cubby boy came in with white powder on him.
"Holy shit, they're so aggressive." He said as he started to catch his breath aswell.

"What's happening?"
"Who knows?"
"Train,Train to Busan."
"The movie?"
"Aren't they zombies? It's the same thing."
"Zombies are at school? You watch to much TV."

He pointed at the window. "Watch this. Its true." As he panted.
He soon ran out of patience with the boy and dragged him to the window.

Two people came through the window, and was now checking on each other. The boy fell to the ground panting.
And just when he said zombies, right one cue, a zombie came to the door.

The boy walked up to you, "thank you you saved my life." He said while looking away from Your eyes and blushing a tiny bit.
"You have no need to thank me, I just did what my instincts told me to do." You said as you turned his head softly to your face. He looked at you and blushed a tiny bit more.

"Ok couple break it up."
"Hey!"

You were all searching for a phone, but you had one in your pocket, you did this

because if it came down to the fact you all wouldn't have a phone you can use yours and plus there was a computer that you are sure is not broken.
"Here!I found one!" One of the girls says
"This is Yeong-ju's desk."
Now who the actual fuck is that.
"Shit. Its locked."
The other walked away to plan.
"Do something."
"Cant do shit with a locked phone without the person." You said as you looked at the phone. And shit it was horrid, a number pin.

 And shit it was horrid, a number pin

1 chapter!
1024 words!

↳˳⸙;; ❝ ᑭᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ᑭᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara