2

As the boy tried to get her face ID,"Your gonna have to get closer

"Your gonna have to get closer." The other said.
The boy put the phone closer to screen the separated the two and from the outside you could hear screams and snarling.

"For emergency calls you dont have to do that. Just call 112." The girl said after she walked up to the boy, the boy stopped to think still not putting the phone down, but quickly did so and started dialing.

"Hello? This is Hyosan High school, A
ton of zombies shown up at lunch and they're eating people."Cheong San said
"Dont say zombies!" On-Jo whispered to the boy.
"Then what?" The boy said in defense.
"They won't believe you."
She said in offence

"Give me that." You said as you snatched the phone from the boy.
"Hey!" He yelled trying to get the phone away from you, but you were to tall for his hand to even get to your neck.

"Hello, this is L/n, I Need someone up the the school please, There are students that are.. aggressive towards each other and are eating/ biting people we need someone up to the school please" I guess the police believe you cuz they were sending someone immediately. "How did you get them to believe you? They didn't believe me!" The the boys said  he was a bit flabbergasted at the moment. "I guess I'm just a believable person" you said while you tapped his nose with your pointer finger with the same smile you always wore on your face. The boy blushed lightly and turned other way.

You all were sitting down the boy that made the call he was sitting right next to you making his hand go closer to yours every time you were looking

You all were sitting down the boy that made the call he was sitting right next to you making his hand go closer to yours every time you were looking. It was not long to the zombies started running the other way there was no noise in the hall." Where are they going? Why are they leaving?"

You noticed that they were going twords the speakers in the hallway. Your eyes slightly widened, their was a posiblity people were alive? If so...

How?  Didn't everyone else die?  Was there people still alive? Had to be...