TO HOLD BACK

They said; " Love is the easiest one, Love can conquer everything, love can bear all things, and love is the most beautiful thing that we ever had." But why is it that love is also the reason, why they keep on hurting and at the same time it makes them bleed?

Ryshine Azula Herrera known as Azula, came from a very well known family.

She's famous. The center of people's attention. And the one on top of the spotlight.

But she hated all of that. She doesn't like everything she get.

All she want is peace, an ordinary life. Not the opposite of it.

She doesn't believe in love. She thinks that it is just a burden, a problem. She wants to enjoy her life with no dramas, no heartaches, and no pain. She's plain but beautiful, like flowers who blooms without effort.

She has a strong heart. She's confident. And she has high self-esteem. She's guarding her heart also for her own good. But despite all of the things she did. She still can't avoid the reality or even by running away from it, like what's in the fantasy world.

All her thoughts and her ego falls apart when she met Graham Crasher also known as Crasher, a notorious playboy who always want fame, wealth and spotlight but she doesn't know about it.

Everything falls apart. She always found herself smiling and a fast heartbeat everytime that boy is around.

Will the high and strong burden that she put on her heart be crash and try to love?
Will she open her heart and fell to the trap?

What if she found out that Crasher only used her?

What if she found out that Crasher is the son of their enemies?

Will she be able to accept it all and be one of a fool? Or will she let herself hurt and run away ?

She wants to hold back but her heart can't, her hands wants to hold tight but her feet can't. She wants to turn back but she can't. She wants to smile again but her tears won't stop falling.

To hold back will be the another name of Goodbye? Or will it be the reason why the broken heart can still beat and found their home.

Will their memories be vanish in just a snap? Or will their memories be always the whisper of the wind ?

Will Azula hold ?

Or will she let go and never turn her back anymore?

____________________________________________________________________Clousy.... Please follow me thank you!!?