˗ˏˋ denouement 'ˎ˗

third person pov.

tomorrow was february 14th. the young charlotte evans wondered just how her life was able to change so much. just a few months ago she 'accidentally' posted about wanting louis partridge to be her valentine and just a few days ago louis had asked her to be his valentine. as cheesy as it sounded she loved it. never before did she have someone to genuinely be her valentine.

louis had been planning tomorrow for a while, starting the night of their first kiss. anyone else would think it was a bit premature but he knew deep down that after their kiss they were going to become more. he knew she felt the same, there was no way she couldn't. he got to work organizing everything; finding the right restaurant, making reservations, and putting the plan together.

first, charlotte woke up to a bouquet of flowers and breakfast in bed. louis had gotten up early to make the hour long drive to her favourite pastry shop. then they spent the day with their friends baking, watching movies and simply enjoying each other's company.

・❥・

instragram story

charevans

vday cookies with lou <3

view all story replies
user you guys are so cute!

user1 recipe. now.

user2 how are they so perfect

user3 happy valentines day !!

user4 i'm so jealous 😩

user5 lucky bitch

user6 louis better be grateful asf that he gets to bake with you

user7 i'd sell my firstborn to be you rn

・❥・

third person pov.