one

the sunshine escaped through the curtains and inside the room where slept lee yuri with a faint smile on her face. she was dreaming yet again. it didn't last for long when her mother's voice reached her from downstairs. groaning, yuri snapped open her eyes and glanced at the clock on the wall.

 she had thirty minutes to get ready for school and that made her jump out of the bed.

 she immediately ran into the bathroom, accidentally stepping on her own foot and landed on the floor with a sore head.

 "are you okay? yuri-aa?" her mother yet again called for her. 

"i'm fine." yuri yelled back and limped inside the washroom. she took a quick shower as she was already running late and changed in her school uniform. she grabbed her bag from the study table and hurried downstairs to have her breakfast.

 "you have to stop doing this yuri." her mother scolded as yuri desperately tried to finish her food quickly. yuri smiled sheepishly and ate a bit slower but decided to leave breakfast in between as she couldn't afford being late. 

"yuri-aaa!" her mother shouted angrily and yuri just let out a laugh before making her way over to her best friends house, jang woo jin. 

she rung the doorbell and waited for a startled a woo jin to open the door as he always did but instead mrs. jang opened the door. "good morning mrs jang." yuri bowed earning a smile from the older woman,"woo jin isn't ready yet?"

"oh, he already left. i'm sorry, i told him to wait for you but he said he has something important to do." mrs. jang explained.

 even though yuri felt a disheartened that he left her alone she didn't let it linger on her face. "it's okay. i should be going too." she murmured and bowed before making her way towards the school.

 she angrily kicked a vending machine on the way and got scolded by the owner of the shop who threatened to call the police.

 "woo jin, you punk!" yuri cursed but something striked her at that moment. why was she suddenly so mad at him for leaving her behind? why was that actually affecting her so much. 

"i wanna kick his ass." yuri muttered to herself and ran her way all over to the school. she sighed in relief when she made it on time and made her way inside the classroom. 

"ya woo jin!" she yelled, dropping her bag on the bench and turned to face him who was chatting away with a bunch of boys. 

"what?" woo jin frowned and took a step next to her. 

"i can't believe you left me alone." she exclaimed and rolled her eyes at the looks she was receiving from him.

 "are you a kid? you can surely walk to school alone." he murmured and pulled her away from his friends as they keep wriggling their eyebrows. yuri jerked his hands away and crossed her arms across her chest. 

"if i wanted i could have actually left you alone and walked to school all by myself but we promised each other didn't we?" she scoffed and it made woo jin purposefully roll his eyes,"what about the promise you made mr. jang woo jin? yuri can we walk to school together please?"

"that was three years ago." woo jin exclaimed, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red from the embarrassment.

"oh alright." yuri nodded and flicked him on the head before muttering,"asshole."

"yuri - ya." woo jin complained, rubbing the spot he was just hit at and glared at her. yuri rolled her eyes at him and sat down on her seat behind onjo and isak.

what an asshole you are, she mentally cursed herself for making a big deal of such a petty thing. 

a/n: lemme know ur thoughts. vote and comment if u liked.