four

yuri could hear nayeon murmuring stuffs about the science teacher and even though she didn't want to believe those assumptions, they did seem true.

she looked around at dae su and joon yeong who had moved over their desks to talk about the situation

"what do you think has happened to her?" woo jin asked from next to her, drawing some doodles on the back of his notebook.

"i have no idea. she looked terrible." yuri answered, aimlessly staring at the blackboard. she sighed and smiled when her eyes fell on the random doodles woo jin drew. 

"yah!" she suddenly screamed, startling everyone around her. 

woo jin gave her a questioning look as she stared at him wide eyed. "i forgot to wish hae-ri unnie for her tournament today!" she murmured earning an eye roll from nayeon. 

woo jin chuckled at her words and shook his head lightly,"it's fine-"

"no it's not!" yuri exclaimed and got up on her feet,"i can take my phone for a while right? miss park won't mind if i just use it for a mere second."

"don't be stupid." woo jin frowned at her and grabbed her arm,"just sit down."

"no." yuri denied and walked to the front of the classroom to the teacher's desk.

"yah yuri, what are you doing?" joon yeong asked with a teasing smile on his face. 

"nothing that should concern you joon." yuri grinned and hurriedly open the safe in which miss park had kept their phones.

 she immediately sent a text to hae-ri, wishing her all the best for the tournament when all of a sudden the door opened which startled yuri but it only turned out to be isak.

"aish you scared me." yuri murmured and quickly kept her phone back. everyone huddled towards isak's desk eager to know what had happened with hyeonju. "what happened?" dae su asked. 

"how is she?" someone else asked. "how's hyeonju?" hyo-ryung questioned. "it's no joke. she was biting people.." isak started answering but got cut off by cheong san. "where's onjo?" he asked. 

"she got hurt." isak answered.

"where? how bad is it?" yuri found herself smiling at his concern.

 "just a little bit." isak assured. "hyeonju bit her?" hyo-ryung asked. 

"i think she went crazy." isak sighed,"her temperature is low but she said she is hot. she tried to bite us when we covered her."

"what? does she have rabies?" woo jin wondered. yuri rolled her eyes and walked away from the group towards namra who was still studying.

 "hey." yuri stood in front of her. she hasn't had many interaction with the classroom president but she always amazed yuri.

namra looked up at her and greeted her with a small smile.

"what the. . . she's still studying?" isak frowned when her eyes fell on namra. everyone turned to look at the class president and even though yuri didn't want to yell, she ended up glaring at them.

 "just let her be." she sighed and walked towards the group making everyone look at her instead of namra.

the door slid open again and this time it was han ae-ri who limped back to her seat, followed by onjo.

 "yah onjo, cheong san went looking for you." isak whispered to her friend but it seemed like the whole class heard her with the looks they gave to onjo.

 "is she alright?" dae-su muttered, pointing at ae-ri who struggled to get up to her bench.

"she doesn't seems like." yuri answered, trying to act completely oblivious. the door once again slid open and suhyeok and cheong san entered the classroom this time. cheong san went back to his bench while suhyeok made his way towards yuri who raised her eyebrows at him.

"ae-ri complained that you hit her." su-hyeok whispered. "she what?" woo frowned, receiving an eye roll from yuri.

"you don't need to butt in everywhere." she scolded him and even if that seemed rude she didn't want to worry.

"that's what ae-ri said. i'm not sure if she isn't lying. . ." su hyeok trailed off and noticing the way the two best friends were glaring at each other he lowered his voice,"well i just wanted to give you a headstart." 

once su hyeok left woo jin asked,"don't tell me you hit her because of what happened between her and me."

"obviously not. she just made fun of me so i couldn't hold myself back." yuri lied and sat down on her bench before opening a book to show that the conversation was over.

as the bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch everyone hurried outside of the classroom including yuri who was starving. she took her plate and followed jimin and hyo-ryung as they always sat together.

 "i'm still scared." hyo - ryung admitted, fiddling with her chopsticks. yuri slapped lightly on her hand making the girl look up at her.

 "just forget about it and eat." yuri murmured and picked up her chopsticks. hyo - rung sighed and nodded before digging in her lunch. yuri was halfway done through her lunch when she noticed that hyo ryung and jimin had already finished theirs.

 "do you want us to wait for you?" jimin questioned. 

"it's fine." yuri shook her head and smiled at them. she watched as the two girls walked out of the cafeteria and that's when her eyes fell on woo jin who was leaving as well. "yah woo jin!" she called, waving her hands at him. woo jin turned around and sighed before excusing himself from dae-su.

 "what's wrong?" woo jin asked once he reached yuri. "you won't even wait for me?" yuri pouted, playing with the leftover food on her plate. 

"stop doing that." woo jin scolded her,"and why do you eat so slowly like a tortoise? i can't wait for you for that long. finish up and i'll meet you in the classroom."

"okay." yuri sighed and got back to finishing her lunch. she watched as woo jin walked away from her and out of her sight. she finished her lunch and kept the plate in the sink before moving towards the washbasin to wash her hands.

 a loud, sudden sound made her jump away and look at the source. a gulp formed in her throat as she noticed a student attacking a girl from her class. the student he attacked her was immersed in blood with his cheeks being chewed away. what the hell is going on, yuri shuddered as more and more students started attacking each other, biting and knocking off. 

a/n: so here come the zombies!!!