Chapter V

My face was flushed, as Mina stared wide eyed at me, giggling

My face was flushed, as Mina stared wide eyed at me, giggling. Kaminari reminded me of a fish, with his mouth hanging wide open. Kirishima had the most vibrant reaction, as he was just as red as me for some reason.

Mina sprung over to me and began nudging my shoulder. She grinned widely before teasing me.

"Soooooo Y/n.....is that your suit for tomorrow? Cause I bet I know someoneeeee who would love to see that on you." She ended with a giggle. I shook my head furiously, my hair whipping around.

"I'm pretty sure I packed another, so this is a backup. Let me check." I muttered the last bit as I rushed to look in the cardboard box labeled 'clothes'. Rummaging through it, I was met with dresses, pants, shirts, and undergarments, but no swimsuit. I mentally kicked myself. How could I have forgotten my other swimsuit? It seemed like my only option was the....raunchy one.

My cousin had bought it for me as a joke, saying I'd never have the guts to ever wear it. Jokes on her I guess, since now it was my only option.

I turned to look at Mina and grimaced and she squealed.

"So you really do have to wear it?? Yessssss you will look so hot and smexy babes!" Mina clapped excitedly. She made a pointed look at Kirishima that I didn't understand, and he simply coughed into his fist and looked away in response to her.

Kaminari on the other hand was still staring at the suit in my hand, looking like his brain had short circuited. I walked over to him and tapped his head lightly, knocking him out of his trance.

He stared up at me sheepishly and apologized. I waved it off, since it wasn't a big deal.

We all continued where we left off, putting things away, and making my room look neat and organized.

After about forty minutes, I was satisfied enough to call it to an end. I thanked them profusely before politely shooing them out of my room, promising that I would eat dinner with them later today.

Kirishima hung back for a second, and gave me a small smile before speaking.

"Sorry for staring earlier, it wasn't very manly of me, so if it made you uncomfortable I'm really sorry." I blinked, surprised. It hadn't seemed like a big deal to me, but the fact that he was worried he had upset me made my heart flutter.

I smiled back and replied "Don't worry about it! You're still super manly, so don't fret." Kirishima chuckled at my words, and waved goodbye.

Once I was alone, I shut my door, locking it. I slumped to the floor, and let out a sigh. No one had told me making friends was this tough. There was so much...talking. And smiling. Which was to be expected, but still, my jaw hurt slightly.

Picking myself up, I flopped onto my new bed, relishing in the softness of the blankets. Snuggling close, I closed my eyes, and inhaled the slight fragrance that remained on the fabric from my home. It was nostalgic, and I felt myself tear up. Which I thought was funny. I hadn't even been away from home for a full week, and I already missed it.

I shook the homesickness away, and sat up. I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 3 hours, which was dinner time. I had enough time for a nap, and I'll be damned if I wasn't going to take it.

Putting my phone under my pillow, I got under the covers, and closed my eyes again. Only this time I let sleep overtake me.

———

I was being hugged from behind, a pair of string muscled arms pulling me close. I heard my own laughter, and felt my face smiling. I wanted to turn and see who I was being so close with, but for reason I couldn't. So I just relished in the warmth, snuggling closer to the solid body behind me. Just as I was finally able to turn around, I caught a glimpse of lightly tanned skin and red eyes before a blaring siren went off.

I startled awake. Sitting up, I wiped the sleep from my eyes and reached to shut off my alarm that had begun to go off. Sighing, I got up and began to change into a pair of leggings and a tank top. Thinking back to the dream I just had, I smiled to myself, and my cheeks felt a little warm. It was so nice, but I wish I had been able to fully see who it was. After all, some people believe dreams are predictions of the future. But then again I've had dreams of riding a pickle with wings through the sky, so maybe that's not all true.

Slipping my shoes on, I grabbed my phone and started walking to the dinner hall, whistling lightly to myself. Walking through the doorway into the room I was greeted by the sight of Bakugo with Kirishima in a headlock. I gasped and rushed over.

I smacked Bakugo's arm lightly.

"Bakugo let him go! He looks like he's gonna pass out!" I chastised him. With a huff, he let the red haired male go, who plopped down to the ground with a slight thud. I dropped down, and began to check his neck.

"Hey Y/n no worries, I asked Bakubro to put me in a headlock while I used Harden, I'm okay!" Kirishima explained as he looked at me with a sheepish grin. My jaw dropped. I must look so weird in front of the group now, and I was certain I saw Mina and Sero smirking to each other.

I waved the thoughts away as I stood up.

"So what are we eating?" I questioned as I bounced on the balls of my feet. Kaminari chimed in with agreement.

Bakugo frowned at the blonde and replied "Whatever I feel like making. And it's gonna be spicy. Now sit down and wait." Before turning and walking into the kitchen.

Wide eyed, I turned to look Kirishima, who looked just as afraid as me.

"Uh oh.....when Bakugo says spicy like that, he means hot enough to burn your tongue off. Jeez why did we let him cook again?" Kaminari complained dramatically.

I shook my head with a sigh. This was gonna be rough for my poor mouth.

———❤️🍓❤️———
HAHA YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WILL BE ROUGH ON Y/N'S MOUTH??? LMAOOKFJFO IM SORRY. Anyways. Sorry it took so long to update!
XOXO, Bee
———❤️🍓❤️———

 Sorry it took so long to update!XOXO, Bee———❤️🍓❤️———