29; Fuck You

"This is it!" I yelled as I stood up and spun around the bed of the truck, we were going nearly 100 miles and hour down the highway and it didn't phase me one bit.

Negan was clutching onto the toolbox watching me with slight fear. I laughed as I knocked on the window.

"Turn it up Laura! We are going to win this thing!" I laughed loudly as the music played as loud as it could go. Negan watched as I held up both hands and allowed myself to feel completely at ease with the world.

"You're going to fall over!" Negan called to me. I let out a loud laugh.

"If I fall over then, so fuckin' be it!" I laughed brightly and gave a smile. "I want to die feeling alive! Not like some bitch terrified of what this world is!"

"Alora! Just sit down!" Negan groaned as he tugged on my shirt gently. I leaned down and kissed him roughly. Negan smiled into it. I pulled back and planted smaller pecks onto his lips.

"This is not the end, not for you or me." I grinned.

It's all going to work out aces for me.

I stood up again and took another spin as the music was turned down. I sat down as the Truck pulled up the hill and parked. I was the first out and on the ground.

I noticed two hanging glass pieces from a small tree. I narrowed my eyes at them. It was truly a beautiful sight.

I turned towards all the saviors and saw the lot of them all put together. I felt myself smile at the sight, I felt a light in my chest that I hadn't felt since so long ago. I held a smile in my chest and I genuinely felt okay for the first time for the last few months.

I watched as all the soldiers lined up on the hill, waiting for their command. I looked towards Eugene and nodded.

- day of attack on the Saviors; Alexandrian win -

"Eugene!" I called out as I jogged over to him. Eugene looked confused as I quickly pulled him into a small room. "I need you to keep your fat mouth shut right now. You're going to listen and then forget this conversation happened." Eugene nodded. "Good. Now I'm going to convince Alexandria I'm on the Saviors side, but I'm not. I'm with Rick all the way. I cannot loose Carl or Judith, fuck not even Rick. I need you to do the same. When Negan asks you to make bullets, you do whatever you can to stop the Saviors from coming even close to winning. Got it? I need your help."

"Alora, I will do my best." Eugene quickly went over his plan to sacrifice the Saviors, with the bullets. I smiled softly and hugged him.

"Thank you."

- now -

The whistling began and Rick and friends were confused. They clearly weren't sure where it was coming from. Then suddenly Negan grabbed out his microphone.

"Well, damn, Rick, look at that. Pegged again. Pegged so very hard." Negan chuckled. "I ambushed your ambush with an even bigger ambush."

"How about you come out and face us!" Rick yelled. My heart sped up and I let out a small laugh.

"Oh, I am everywhere, Rick. Some more bullhorns, more walkies. Pick a direction to run. See how you do. Make it fun for all of us. Guess what else I did. I brought you some of your old friends. You remember your old buddy Eugene? Well, he is the person that made today possible. Same goes for Dwighty boy here. In case you were wondering, he didn't ream you on purpose. No, he is just a... a gutless nothin' that sucks at life, and now he gets to stand up here and watch you all die, and he's gonna live with that. Gabriel, well..." Negan cocked his gun at Gabriel. "he's got to go, too. We are cleaning house today, Rick. And then... there's you. It never had to be a fight. You just had to accept how things are. So... here we go. Congratulations, Rick."