30; alternative ending

"Come on, Negan.You're not that scared are you?" Rick yelled as he ran down the hill towards Negan. I found myself stuck in place. My heart beating faster than I could imagine.

Rick and Negan fought to the bone. I felt a presence next to me, someone watching with me.

I saw Jesus watching, he looked worried for Rick, but so was I.

I watched Negan stand up, Rick's arm swiftly move. Then blood. So much blood.

Negan...

Negan fell on the ground. My heart skipped a beat and I lost my balance.

"No." I whispered as I started to step forwards. Arms wrapped around me and I fought them. "No! Fucking no!" I screamed as tears fought their way down my face. I fell to my knees as I tried to combat the sobbing with some type of words. "Negan!" I screamed louder.

"It's over." Jesus tried to comfort me.

"No!" I sniffled as I watched Rick walk away. "He's dead!" I sobbed. "No!" I pleaded. "No! No!" I wanted all the spin to go away.

"Alora, it's over." Jesus tried again, to comfort me. Holding me as tight as he could.

"No." I continued to sob.

The second I was let go I found myself next to Negan. I held his face in my hands and sobbed into his stupid leather jacket.

"No."

- then -

"Before we go," Negan gently smiled. "I love you." Negan's hands took mine. I watched his eyes search mine.

"I love you too." I whispered softly as I lifted myself up and kissed Negan gently.

- now -

I held myself still, my heart breaking as I watched Negan's lifeless body begin to move.

It had been hours. Jesus stayed with me, just in case I tried to kill myself too.

I watched as his fingers twitched and his eyes flickered. Suddenly, moving to open. A glossy white covering the once beautiful brown.

"Oh, Negan." I sobbed as he turned towards me. I held him down as I looked at him. My heart pounding in pain. "You know," I whispered. "I love you so much. I thought- I thought if I killed you, I'd feel different and I'd be okay? But now," I sobbed. His mouth opening and closing as he growled, his hands gripped me firmly. "But now, I'm so sorry."  I put the gun to his head as I let out a sob. "I'm so sorry." I whispered as I pulled the trigger. His body immediately becoming motionless and letting go of me. I put the gun up to my jaw and looked up. "I'm sorry."

Within seconds, everything faded black.