12

[ROKUHARA TANDAI HIDEOUT]

Three days ago since kisaki and hanma went to their hideout to offer something illegal. And they were thinking about really carefully since they are going to use their money to invest.

"South i think you should accept their offer. You want to invest right?" -Shion

"Are you guys not against it?" south asked.

"It is actually a good offer" -Mochi

"if you guys okay with it then I'll accept their offer" -South

"I had their business card should I call him boss?" kakucho said.

"Yes tell him that I'll accept their offer" -South

Kakucho is the one who called kisaki and tell them what they decided. Of course kisaki is glad that they accepted his offer to be their partner for their businesses. Kisaki told them that they were going to have a meeting with them in their building by next week.

"So what kisaki said" south asked.

"He said that we have a meeting with them by next week regarding his offer at his place"-Kakucho

"Alright. Should we wear formal attire?" -Shion

"Stupid of course we are" -Rindou

------

When you and benkei did it on the boxing gym you decided to distance a little bit with brahman. It so fucking awkward to hang out with them when one of them fucked you. Like how to face them right.

It's in the afternoon and you are currently at your room doing your school works because you only have two subjects this morning. Unknown number calls you saying that she's kisaki's staff and she said that the photoshoot will be next week 10 o'clock in the morning is the call time so you said okay.

Of course the photoshoot will be held at their building. They sent you the exact address of the place. When you finish doing your school work you ready your things to carry on for the photoshoot next week.

<1 WEEK LATER>

Kisaki and hanma's staff called a stylist, makeup artist, photographer to their place. They were rushing the new packaging  because they thought about it like for two months.

Meanwhile rokuhara tandai are getting ready for the meeting with kisaki and hanma by 10 o'clock. They left their hideout at 9:30 since it's not that far from their hideout.

They reached the building at exactly 10 o'clock and went straight to the conference room at 27th floor. Where kisaki and hanma waiting for them. They greeted each other first and shakes hands.

"I'm glad that you accepted my offer south you guys sit" kisaki said. The table is round good for eight persons since they're eight in the room. And starts discussing about the businesses.

-----

Meanwhile you're in hurry since the call time is 10 o'clock. You reached your destination at 10:20, you're twenty minutes late. As you reached the building you introduced yourself as a model to the receptionist and she gladly let you in. She said that the floor is in 27th so you hurriedly went to the elevator and tap the button aggressively. When the elevator door opened you immediately went in and press 27.

After a minute of riding the elevator you reached the 27th floor. You forgot to ask where is the photoshoot will be held. The doors are quiet big you asked yourself which room is the photoshoot will be held. You decided to open the door at left side.

"I'm sor-" you're about to apologize for being late but you're in the wrong room. You are stunned because you just saw mister kisaki and mister hanma with rokuhara tandai. What the hell are they doing here?