27

⚠: VIOLENCE, GANG FIGHTS, STRONG LANGUAGE

Kakucho and y/n stayed there the whole night. And goes back to the town the other day. They're having a hard time saying goodbye to each other coz both of them wanted to spend more time with each other. He promised y/n to explain to her mother why didn't he comes home last night.

"Good morning ma'am" kakucho greeted her mom politely.

"Oh? Good morning too. Such a beautiful man who is he y/n?" her mom giggled. Kakucho just smiled when he heard her mom's compliment.

"My name is kakucho and nice to meet you ma'am" -Kakucho

"Nice to meet you too beautiful young man. Care to explain y/n why you didn't come home again last night?"

Kakucho explained it to her mom why y/n didn't comes home last night . Of course it was a lie, as he promised last night. Her mom and kakucho get along with each other. She couldn't believe that her mom actually likes him.

"So are you're y/n's boyfriend?" her mom asked suddenly.

"No ma'am not yet, things are too complicated we have to take care of that before we move on to the next level" kakucho said without any hesitation.

"What do you mean complicated? Why?" her mom asked confusingly.

"Uhm I still have things to settle down on my own" kakucho stated.

"Hmm that's okay chill for the mean time." her mom said.

Your mom invited kakucho to eat breakfast with them. And it's unusual for you coz you doesn't even eat breakfast with your mom. Your mom cooked breakfast for the three of them.

Your mom is giggling while having a conversation with kakucho. And their topic is you, like what did you do during your childhood. What's your favorite food, and your hobbies something like that.

It so weird for you that your mom get along with him. You remembered that your mom doesn't want you to be in a relationship anymore because of izana did to you. She has also a trust issues.

But you get in a relationship after that prior year and it's choji. Your relationship with him is a secret, coz your mom doesn't want to.

When kakucho was about to leave your mom said to him that "You can come here whenever you want kakucho"

"Thank you ma'am and goodbye and by the way the breakfast is really good" kakucho smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it"

And kakucho started the engine of his motorcycle.

"Mom?"

"Why?"

"What was that?" you asked confusingly.

"He looked like a good guy at the first glance. Tell me do you like him back?" your mom giggled.

"Yeah" you said.

"I just hope that he will never break your heart"

-

Kakucho went back to their hideout and talked with south. They are planning on starting a war.

"Let me meet senju" kakucho said.

"Is that a bait kakucho?" south asked.

"Yeah if I meet her it will be a good idea to start the war"

"That's a good idea, ran gather all of the members we are going to strike" south smirked.

The smell of violence is exciting him.