Part 6.

When Regulus woke up that morning, he did in fact feel better. He sat up and lifted his left arm to slide his fingers through his hair, he blinked a few times and only then he saw the two boys sitting on his bed, one of them was staring staring at him. Sirius had his eyes closed and his head rested on James shoulder, James shook the long haired boy awake. And in that moment his gaze fell on Regulus arm. Regulus covered his arm with the blanket within seconds, and before James could say something, Sirius was awake and said, "Reggie, Reggie, guess what? It's only five days left until Christmas. And tomorrow we're going to go to diegon alley to shop Christmas presents. Aren't you exited?", Regulus stared at James, with a pleading look on his face, "oh yeah very exited. It's our first Christmas together since you left.", Regulus said now looking at Sirius. It might sounded mean, but Regulus actually meant it in a nice way, and he was looking forward to it. So he decided to just smile.

"Okay anyways, I got pulled out of bed early this morning by James and I was actually just about to call my Moony to check on him. So you guys have to eat breakfast without me.", Sirius said walking out of the room, he closed the door, then opened it again, "but leave me some coffee and food please.", then he left, closed the door and seconds later, his own.

"So.", James started, he stood up from the bed and walked towards the window to sit on the sill, "oh dude you draw?", James asked as he saw the sketchbook, Regulus let out a relived sigh, 'maybe he didn't see..', he thought. "Uhhh.. yeah I do. It's okay but could be better.", Regulus said, he stood up from his bed and shivered, the room was totally cold. He pulled a white sweater out of his case, and put it over his shirt. When he turned around James was going through his sketchbook, looking at every single page. Regulus gaze fell out the window and he saw a white blanket covering the whole garden. 'No wonder it's so cold', it snowed over night. "Baby Black, your drawings are.. amazing.", James said, "you think so?", James nodded, "Thank you.", Regulus smiled a bit. "Let's go grab some breakfast.", James said, he put down the sketchbook, grabbed Regulus by the wrist and pulled him out of the room.

Regulus didn't know that James was just waiting to confront him about the scars. James did see them. But he knew Regulus would just shrug it off because he didn't trust him. So he waited. He did care about Regulus already, so he wanted to know the truth behind them.

The two of them ate breakfast and talked a bit about quidditch, since they were both in their houses quidditch teams. When Sirius came down the stairs, Mrs. Potter came into the room too, "James can you guys eat bread for lunch today? I have to go to work and your father already left, he will return late at night. And I know you can't cook- don't even try to convince me you can. Sirius can't either, I know that.-", she started, "Regulus is a good cook.", Sirius interrupted, "you are?", Regulus shrugged, "he used to cook for us all the time. He can't stand the fact that our parents used our house elf.", Mrs. Potter giggled, "yeah I could cook for us, if that is okay for you?", Regulus said, "that would be amazing, Regulus.", he smiled and Mrs. Potter now looked at her son, "James could you clean the dishes today, Sirius can help you.", James nodded.

A few hours later Sirius came into Regulus room, "Reggie, I'm getting a bit hungry.. can you start cooking?", he asked pleadingly. Regulus rolled his eyes, but went down to the kitchen. He didn't know what to cook though. He looked around and found a muggle-receipt-book, he grabbed it and looked around until he found something that looked nice. Regulus grabbed all the given ingredients, and started cooking. "What Are you cooking, Baby Black?", James asked. Regulus didn't hear him come into the kitchen, and jumped on the inside. "It's called spaghetti Bolognese or something.", Regulus said. "Oh I used to love that as a kid. But my parents don't know how to make it, we'll they do.. but it doesn't taste good. Let's hope you can ok it better.", James said with a wink, which Regulus did not see because he was focused on the pots in front of him. James left the room after a while.

When Regulus was done with cooking, he placed some dishes on the table and put the hot pots there too. Then he was walking up the stairs, into James room, empty, and then Sirius room where both the boys were sitting oh the bed. Gossiping or something. "Did you burn something?", James asked, "no? Food is ready.", Regulus went out of the room without another word and heard the two boys stumbling in the room trying to follow him. The boys ate, and it actually tasted good. They cleaned the kitchen and dining room together. Later Mr. And Mrs. Potter ate too and they came upstairs just to tell Regulus what a good cook he was. He smiled and said "I'm glad you liked it."

"Yo, Reggie, you exited to buy presents tomorrow? Shopping with your favourite Griffendors.", Regulus let out a small laugh, "nah I'm good. I'm not getting exited over things I'm forced to.", Sirius frowned, "he is so rude. I wonder who he has that from?", James shrugged and said, "You?", Sirius shoved him off Regulus bed, so he bumped onto the floor. It actually made a loud noise. "Are you okay?", Regulus asked, James nodded, but rubbed his arm. "Yeah, not my fault. You crossed the line buddy.", Sirius said dramatically. Regulus and James stared at Sirius in silence. And then, they all broke out in laughter. They talked a lot that night. But eventually Regulus made the older boys leave his room again.

He was getting ready for bed in the bathroom, when he heard James talking to someone. "Yes I think he is nice. But that doesn't mean I have a crush on him. Seriously dad grow up.", James father laughed and James did too. When Regulus was finished in the bathroom he went out and bumped right into James. "Oh god I'm so sorry.", Regulus said, in the same moment James said, "oh sorry man.", James grinned and said, "it's fine don't worry.", the same moment Regulus said, "you have nothing to be sorry about. It's fine.", they laughed, "anyways.. Goodnight Potter.", Regulus said, "okay so we're back at last names now?", James asked, "James, Goodnight.", Regulus said, he took James armes and pushed him a bit so he could walk past him. "Goodnight..", James said, Regulus went to his room, turned around and waved with a smile, the he closed the door, ".. Regulus.", James finished.